Main Street Bakery for kids on dining plan

ranthony

DIS Veteran
What are the kids selections for a QS credit at the Main Street Bakery? I'm thinking of grabbing lunch for the family and meeting DH with kids on Tom Sawyer's Island. I've looked at here and another popular site for menu options for kids and neither have anything specified. My kids do not like uncrustables so I'm hoping there are more options than that.

Does anyone know what the kids will be offered that will count as a QS credit?

OK--Just saw the sticky up top about kids on DDP and it looks like they will be able to select a grown up sandwich.

You do realize Main Street Bakery is closed from January 13, 2013 until May 7, 2013? You don't say when you'll be there, but keep these dates in mind when planning.

They are turning it into a Starbucks...the blogs I read said it will retain the name & offer the M S Bakery traditional offerings like brownies & cupcakes...as well as Starbucks items. Have not seen any mention of sandwiches, though they may continue to offer them there.

I wouldn't count on that menu in the sticky staying the same, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter