Mail

Mamalisa58

Mouseketeer
I dropped a card in the mail slot at the Poly on Wednesday. When I arrived home today I found the stamp I meant to put on the card. Do you think Disney put a stamp on it for me?

If you dropped it into a US mail slot, I highly doubt it. The cast members likely don't even see the mail before it goes to the post office.

It was not a USPS box. Just a slot that said "mail". I am hoping someone at the Poly sprinkled some pixie dust on my card.

It was not a USPS box. Just a slot that said "mail". I am hoping someone at the Poly sprinkled some pixie dust on my card.

Yes, and the local post office picks it up directly, as the PP stated, which is the USPS (United States Postal Service). They wouldn't put a standard mailbox in the lobby of each resort, because it wouldn't match the overall decor, so the USPS agreed to a certain design that was acceptable to denote the mailbox, but not stand out like a sore thumb.

I hope you have your return address on it, so they can return it to you.

The other scenario is that they deliver it to the correct address with a "postage due" statement with it, so whoever received it will have to pay the $.44 cents. I've had this happen to me in the last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter