Magicband Shipment

ohana1221

Mouseketeer
Will Disney email you when your magicbands have shipped or give you a tracking number? I am moving apartments this week so I am worried they will ship to my old address after I have moved to the new one, but I can't have them shipped to the new one until after I move. It won't let me change the shipping address for the magicbands even if I wanted to anyway because I am after the 30 day mark. I am hoping they provide some tracking information so I know when to stop by the old place and it isn't just sitting on the doorstep for days for someone to take.

I did not get an email but I did find a tracking number in the Magicband area online. (Where I cudtomized).

Yes, you should receive an email once they ship. The tracking number will also be on the MagicBands & Cards page.

The shipping info of the MBs is notorious! Sometimes they sit for days and days, sometimes they get delivered without notification, sometimes an email is sent, other times not. Hopefully you will be on the receiving end of good shipping info, but if something happens, you can always call Disney and have those deactivated and a new set sent to your hotel for you to pick up when you arrive.

Wouldn't your post office forward your mail? Unless it comes another method like FedEx or UPS?

Wouldn't your post office forward your mail? Unless it comes another method like FedEx or UPS?

THIS! They come via US Mail. They start with some weird random shipping service, but after they make a few stops along the way, they do get transfered to the USPS who ultimately delivers them. If you have your mail forwarded, you'll get them with the rest of your mail.

Pretty much the same as other posters -- you get notification of shipping with the tracking number, but mine were down south (I'm in MA) for days and then poof they showed up sooner than i expected. USPS is HORRIBLE with their tracking accuracy. So your best best would be to have mail forwarded or just plan on stopping by your old place every other day to get the mail until they show up.

Pretty much the same as other posters -- you get notification of shipping with the tracking number, but mine were down south (I'm in MA) for days and then poof they showed up sooner than i expected. USPS is HORRIBLE with their tracking accuracy. So your best best would be to have mail forwarded or just plan on stopping by your old place every other day to get the mail until they show up.
Actually it's not USPS in this case. It's the shipping partner Disney uses before the bands reach USPS.

Actually it's not USPS in this case. It's the shipping partner Disney uses before the bands reach USPS.
I can now vouch for this. Not sure what's going on but mine shipped, however for 3 days now it had said my item was picked up by a "shipping partner" called one stop mailing and that this does not indicate receipt by USPS, so I assume it isn't even really on its way.

How many days out are you? How long did it take after customization ended for them to ship?

I can now vouch for this. Not sure what's going on but mine shipped, however for 3 days now it had said my item was picked up by a "shipping partner" called one stop mailing and that this does not indicate receipt by USPS, so I assume it isn't even really on its way.

Got mine yesterday.....6 days later. Tracking info didn't change until just yesterday morning, said it was received by USPS.

It's all Trump's fault I tell you!

That was supposed to be a joke. Please don't flame me. I voted for Frank Beamer, former Virginia Tech football coach. So you can see how seriously I take national politics lately!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter