Magicband decals or painting own?

RS Applecore

Official Dole Whip Taste Tester, MI branch
Two questions. First, my eyes are crossing, looking through Etsy. Does anyone know of any leopard print decal covers for magicbands? Or a shop that would take on a custom request for that? And does anyone have any favorite shops? We ordered a couple decals a few months back and weren't exactly thrilled with the quality of the pic/colors when they arrived.

Second, what about painting using nail polish? I'm not *that* crafty, but I could do it if anyone had guidelines for making a leopard print. Although my band is red...But I guess I could paint it yellow or light brown?

Thanks for the help! And I hope this is the right place to post :duck:

Two questions. First, my eyes are crossing, looking through Etsy. Does anyone know of any leopard print decal covers for magicbands? Or a shop that would take on a custom request for that? And does anyone have any favorite shops? We ordered a couple decals a few months back and weren't exactly thrilled with the quality of the pic/colors when they arrived.

Second, what about painting using nail polish? I'm not *that* crafty, but I could do it if anyone had guidelines for making a leopard print. Although my band is red...But I guess I could paint it yellow or light brown?

Thanks for the help! And I hope this is the right place to post :duck:
http://www.magicyourband.com/index.php/leopard-print-magicband2-skin.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter