Magical Years Pass

cmark

Earning My Ears
Is this pass only available to DVC members? We have 300 points--just joined and are wondering whether to buy this special pass. Has anyone bought this pass? It sounds like it is a 5 day hopper for 4 years--which is a savings, but AP with visits spaced together makes better since does it not? Help me! I can't decide what the cheapest pass to buy...We are going for sure in June--will spend 4 days in parks--one at DD and one at a water park--we plan to go back in the late Fall, but will spend at least two days at "that other park down the street". Any ideas would be a great help!

It is going to depend on your park habits. Most of us are different. The New Yorkers in my family are buying APs and spacing the trips to get two on one pass. The pass that they are offering DVC members only does offer a savings over hopper passes. Its not that wild of a saving. Its nothing compared to being able to get 24 days from on AP or PAP.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", Karl Marx, pretty sick, huh?

Like Rich's relatives, we buy APs and get two or three trips on one pass. Generally, anything over 8 days makes an AP more advantageous

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif

I guess I should add....since I am a Florida resident, I get the seasonal pass.

I really don't like liveing down here at all, the seasonal pass and todays snowstorm in New York almost make living here OK....almost.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs", Karl Marx, pretty sick, huh?

DVC also offers a 10% discount on Unlimited Magic Passes- available at the resort. This is good in some situations, but NOT if you will be going to the parks down the street.
The true answer lies in how many days total will you likely go to a WDW park within the next 12 months. If the answer is 8 or more, then the AP may be best.
The UMP includes admission to PI, water parks and DQ in addtion to all parks. So if you intend to visit any of those attractions, you should do the math to decide which is best for you.
Good Luck!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter