Magical Morning

jenandjuice

Mouseketeer
I just have to share....

On my drive into work this morning I saw a billboard for the Magic and how it's now sailing out of Texas.

It totally brightened up my morning!!!

If only my trip was sooner....I can't freakin wait! :dance3:

Lucky-I wish we would get a sign! We're driving 14 hours this Mardi Gras to cruise-next Mardi Gras only 4!! Can not wait!! :cool1:

I just have to share....

On my drive into work this morning I saw a billboard for the Magic and how it's now sailing out of Texas.

It totally brightened up my morning!!!

If only my trip was sooner....I can't freakin wait! :dance3:

Are you cruising on the first cruise out of galveston? If so, we're on your cruise!

Nope...I'm on the second cruise out of Galveston.

the day y'all will be leaving on the first cruise, I'll be saying "I Do" :thumbsup2

Nope...I'm on the second cruise out of Galveston.

the day y'all will be leaving on the first cruise, I'll be saying "I Do" :thumbsup2

Congrats!!!
We are on the February 1 cruise out of Galveston for our first anniversary. I am so happy we only have a three hour drive to the port this time!! I hope these sailings do well and the Magic comes to Texas again in 2014!

I couldn't agree with you more!!!

We were thinking of doing Vegas for our honeymoon, but I decided on a whim to lookup disney cruises and was shocked to find out it was starting to cruise out of Galveston right after we got married.....I'm gonna call it a sign from the SeaGods that this needed to be our new honeymoon plans!

Just hoping my soon-to-be hubby doesn't get seasick so maybe next year or 2014 we can take his son with us and go again!

I'll disagree. We're on the November cruise out of Galveston, but I'm not enthused about the 2 Mexican ports, nor the fact that we don't go to Castaway Cay! :(
But it's the Magic, the one I prefer so it will be good.
Others will disagree with me, but I'd be very happy to let those 2 Mexican ports go and just go to CC instead.

This is our first cruise, and to be honest we don't really care about the ports and not sure if we'll get off the boat for them.

We're more excited about the ship!

It is a disappointment that CC is not a stop, but just gives us an excuse to cruise again :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter