• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magical Extras Savings Card

lindyv321

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what discounts are offered with the Magical Extras Savings Card that you get when you book through Costco? Also where do you pick up the lanyards and pins that come with the package?

The Lanyards and pins are available at the Buzz Light year store, Trading post in Frontier town, DCA photoshop. There is a complete list on the back of the coupon when you receive it. One member of your party can just take them and receive them all. Pin stores are where they keep the ones from each travel company. They just grab your set ie. Costco, Disney Rewards, WDTC, AAA, etc.

The coupons are for stores in DTD and some restaurants. Someone else can speak more in detail. We don't seem to use them because we spend most our time in the parks.

Thank you! Do you know if the pins are the same regardless of which location you pick them up?
I can’t find anything online with specifics on the discount card...

Thank you! Do you know if the pins are the same regardless of which location you pick them up?
I can’t find anything online with specifics on the discount card...

The lanyard and pin come packaged together and they are all the same for that travel company. Pin is on the lanyard already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter