Magical Express ?

Kid at heart

Earning My Ears
Our last vistit was in 2002 DH DS(8) & i, after that trip (9mnths) along came our DD! we now think she is ready............we are booked in at the AKLodge May 15 -26th and sooooooo excited. Before we used to get a car to take us to the resort, but on the way we would stop off to purchase large water containers, fruit and wine - budget (we try). Now the Magical Express is picking us up - how can we fill up on these items? I love the idea of the MExpress & want to take advantage of it, so any advise would be great!

Your choices would be to either rent a car for a single day so that you can make that grocery run or else use a grocery shopper to pick up and deliver your groceries to the resort. Two companies that do this are Garden Grocer and We Go Shop . Both of them should be able to pick up and deliver any grocery items that you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter