Magical Express questions

ChloeChipper

Mouseketeer
We will be flying in and arriving about 7am. We are staying at All Star Movies. How long do you think it will take us to get to our resort? Do many flights arrive that early? If there are not a lot of arrivals, will they take people to more resorts instead? I guess what I mean is .. lets say there are only 10 people on the bus to the All Stars, would they combine with another group of resorts to fill the bus, or just take the 10 people to the All Stars?

Also, how does checking out work at the All Stars? We have stayed at deluxe resorts before so they took care of the luggage for us. We check out and store our luggage with bell services - but then what? We pull them out of bell services and load them on the bus? Or is any of it automated?

Thanks!!

Most buses from MCO are combined in some combination. When I stayed at Movies, the entire bus was going to the various All Stars. I think there were about 10-15 different parties. When I stayed at POFQ earlier this year, the bus was almost full. POFQ was the first stop and about 1/4 of the bus got off. I know it went to POR after, but not sure after that.

If your airline participates in Resort Airline Check-in (RAC), and your flights leave after 8am, you can check your luggage all the way all the way home there at the resort. Alternatively, you can leave your bags with bell services and transport them to the airport on DME and then check them in at the airport.

If your airline participates in Resort Airline Check-in (RAC), and your flights leave after 8am, you can check your luggage all the way all the way home there at the resort. Alternatively, you can leave your bags with bell services and transport them to the airport on DME and then check them in at the airport.
Just for further information... if you can utilize RAC (I highly suggest it), you need to complete (walking away from the counter) checking your bags at least 3 hours before your flight. Also, the RAC desk is only open from 5am until noon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter