Magical Express question...

Katmarie

Earning My Ears
My daughter will be meeting us on our Disney trip. We will be driving and she is flying into Fort Myers and then meeting us at Disney.

Will she be able to take Magical Express to the airport (MCO) when she leaves to head back home at the end of our vacation if she isn't using it to arrive at Disney?

Thanks!

My daughter will be meeting us on our Disney trip. We will be driving and she is flying into Fort Myers and then meeting us at Disney.

Will she be able to take Magical Express to the airport (MCO) when she leaves to head back home at the end of our vacation if she isn't using it to arrive at Disney?

Thanks!
Yes! As long as her name is on the reservation, she can sign up for magical express. One way coming, or going, or round trip. Call to sign her up. The day before you will get an envelope with a note telling when she will be picked up to go to MCO, hanging on your room door. It will be for a pick up time 3 hours before a domestic flight and she will need to be out at the bus stop 15 minutes early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter