Magical Express - Coronado Springs

JeanetteK

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know which other resorts share the ME bus with Coronado Springs? Any idea how long it takes to get from the airport to the resort?

Figure 70 to 90 minutes after you disembark the plane.

There are no set combinations or routes on ME. Depends on how many people sign up for ME on each resort. There is no way of knowing. Just enjoy the ride and do not stress about it.

Thanks! I definitely won't stress over it. I'll just be so stinkin' excited I won't be able to wait. LOL

Pop, AKL, AKV are the usual stops in no particular order. Often there are just one or two other stops in addition to CSR, depends on how many people for each resort. We've been aboard when it's just CSR and Pop if there are enough passengers to fill the bus. It really depends on airline arrivals with no set pattern, just loaded as needed to the same general resort area. Not sure how the new AoA resort will fit into the scenario, might make another loop just for AoA and Pop guests.

When I did POP, the other guests were going to AKL and CSR.. when I was at CSR, the other guests were at AKL and POP, when I was at AKL, the other guest were POP and CSR.... Now, that doesnt mean that always the way it is, but that does make the most geographical sense.

Depends on how many people, we have shared with AKL and a few times no one. We've used it since they started having it and rarely wait. Especially the last few years, we lucked out and got right on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter