Magical Christmas Trip Report Part Two

marcus.ka

Disney Hotel Fan
The second day (Thursday) started with an early breakfast followed by a great Disney day.

As on the first day the real fun started when the darkness came.

We had dinner at the Hotel New York at the Park Side Diner. This was a great buffet and also not too expensive.

Friday started again with an early breakfast and followed by a very quite morning in the Disneyland Park. We saw something that we have never seen before. Peter Pan 20 minutes after opening without any queue.

Like on all the other days we had a second breakfast at the Salon Mickey. This was the low fat option. :thumbsup2

And then in the evening we had the most magical experience ever. Usually when Tinkerbell is “atomizing” her Pixie Dust then it is taken far, far away by the wind. But this evening the wind was blowing from behind the Castle to Mainstreet and so the Pixie Dust was raining down on us for over a minute. I was thrilled about this more than magical moment.

Right after Candleabration we started to collect the Pixie Dust from the floor, and I used it some weeks later for my Christmas Cards this year. I attached a part of Pixie Dust to my cards and told everyone “This is the most precious gift because it is real Pixie Dust”!

After Fantillusion I made again some pictures of the park in the dark and afterwards we had a nice dinner at the NPBC Cape Cod.

Our last day (the Saturday) started again with an early breakfast and our first ride this day was Crush at the Studios. As they expected many quests they even opened the attractions at the Studios at 9:50 and so we were out of Crush at 9:59.

After another TOT ride we went into the DL park and there were already many, many people.
But therefore we had nice sunshine and I could take this picture.

In the evening we had dinner at Walt’s and we were surprised that Walt’s Gourmet Burger was not on the menu anymore. First Cinderella’s Slipper disappeared and now Walt’s burger. But nevertheless we had a great meal with a very, very friendly CM. She reminded me a little bit of Kylie Minougue. We left her a nice tip and we were very happy that we even had a table with view to Mainstreet once again.

We ended our last day with our last Candleabration and Fantillusion for this season. It made me very sad that I won’t see Candleabration again. This was a great show, especially during Christmas with the lighting ceremony.

After the parade we did POTC again (for which we had queued in the afternoon for more than 60 minutes!) and we had a look in some of the shops.

This was a really perfect Christmas Trip with no negative findings at all. And we even had good luck with the weather which is very important during the colder months.
And how could I ever forget the two highlights of the trip:
1. Standing for more that one minute in the Pixie Dust. pixiedust:
2. Having a room at the SL with Castle View. :cloud9:

How magical must that of felt being sprinkled with pixie dust. I'm very jealous ;)

Thankyou for sharing Marcus :) more lovely photos.

A lovely report Marcus, glad you & your BF had a great trip. Brilliant photos, thanks for sharing:goodvibes

Fab TR- Loved your low fat Salon Mickey breakfast! :lmao: I love your photo of Phantom Manor in the dark!

Bob xoxoxox

Fabulous pictures, and a truly magical moment to remember forever - actual really and truly pixie dust raining on you pixiedust: pixiedust:

Thanks so much for posting your trip report :)

Marcus that was a great trip report and some fabulous pictures.

I'm glad you had a magical time. I look forward to a time when Christmas at DLRP is as magical for me as it was for you!

Great TR Marcus, I need to go and read day 1 now.

Fabulous photos.

steve

Marcus, your photos are amazing. I would love to have taken some of those shots. Great report!

Wonderful photos Marcus, glad you had such a perfect trip.
Do you feel any different now you've been sprinkled with pixie dust?
And more importantly can you fly?!

I loved looking at your photos & hearing about your trip. It's lovely to hear that someone has no negatives! What a magic moment, being sprinkled with pixie dust - I'm sure it set the mood for the whole trip!

No I can not fly. (mhh but to be honest I have not tried yet. Just wait a view seconds I will jump out of my window in the 9th floor and will tell you afterwards :rotfl2: :lmao: )

But to be honest I felt different after that magical experience. And yes Karen you are right that set the mood for the whole trip.
As this was something that you can not plan or even think about before. I always thought that the Pixie Dust would be something like a firework effect. But now I know that it is some kind of glitter paper.

What fabulous pictures, the lighting, colouring everything about them is fantastic.
Loved hearing about the Pixie dust, so magical - thanks for a great trip report Marcus.

I really enjoyed reading this, especially the part about the pixie dust. See, Disney magic really does exist! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter