Magic your Way: with dining

Lanshark

<font color=red>Peace be still<br><font color=purp
We have been to WDW over 20 times but have NEVER used a dining plan. We will be buying Magic Your Way tickets and I believe I read there is a free dining option. How do these work? There will be 4 of us and my children are really adults (20 and 16). Any help in would be appreciated. We leave Thursday.

The free dining promotion was available as an add-on to Magic Your Way hotel packages, which includes hotel, tickets and meals, booked in advance that way, subject to limited availability. There is no way to get the Dining Plan, free or for purchase, without booking a hotel package, except by staying at a DVC resort on DVC points. SOrry.

The Free Dining package (and it must be booked as a room/tickets package) is only available this year for stays from August 26 to September 22. Must be booked by 6/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter