Magic Still Exists! Our Family Jan 9-15, 2021 Trip Report

Btw, I wanted to ask. You mentioned in a post that you practiced and practiced before trying to get a Rise boarding group. How did you do that? Just log onto the app from home each day and hit the 'join' button? Paranoia rising about our chances of getting a group when we head there in April.

You just try to get a BG pass like you would in the park. However, the only difference is that if you are successful in practice, it will go to a screen that says something like "Is everyone in your party in the park"? You wont be able to get a BG, but you will know that you could have if you were in the park at that moment. Also know that in practice, only you will be signed, but no one else in your party. Dont waste time clicking on their names. On the real day, all members with a HS pass will be automatically signed in. Confirm everything I say with others to be sure, and Good Luck!!

Day 4: Hollywood Studios: Part 2

Welcome back to day 4 in this journey. It is 9:48am and we are heading towards Toy Story Land. We walk back through Galaxy's Edge to get there and on the way, we stop at a couple of Photopass spots to get pictures. I love the magic touch of some of the pictures. My boys love this one...
It is after 10am when we entered Toy Story Land. If you can, take the few extra minutes and look around. EVERYTHING is designed to feel like you are in Andy's Backyard. Keep a lookout for Andy's footprints in the ground. Also, I love the popsicle stick benches and the domino sinks. The lights, decorations and everything all remind you that you are a tiny toy in big backyard.
Check Out Andy's Footprint
(Internet Photo)
At this point SDD is opened, but had a 70 minute wait time. Toy Story Mania was at a 40 minute wait. I remember with TSM was the RAGE of Hollywood Studios. However, as time moves forward, new rides take over the excitement. Still, TSM is a fun family ride that holds up after all these years. Just like outside, the line of TSM is filled with amazing details of old school games and activities. Even though the wait time was posted as 40 minutes, we were through the line in 25 minutes and on the ride at 10:43am. I had the highest score of the ride vehicle ,but not the day. Mediocre score, but my arm was killing me afterwards lol.

We are off the ride at 10:51am and the park has officially been opened almost 2 hours. We have completed 5 attractions, and we are HUNGRY! lol. We left Toy Story Land and walked passed Commissary Lane and into Grand Avenue. There are several places to eat in HS and if our kids were less picky, I would have gone to Galaxy's Edge, but for our family PizzaRizzo worked. I got a meatball sub, and the kids got pizza. DW got a salad. It was ok food. It was nothing special but did the job. One suggestion is to go upstairs if you can. There was maybe two other tables filled total. It was quiet, relaxing and a nice spot. I order by 10:55am as we are walking to PizzaRizzo and the food was ready shortly after arriving at 11:05am.
We spent about 45 minutes for lunch and a break. At this point it was decided to to have some thrills. It's time to head over to Sunset Blvd. On the way we hit another photopass. It this point we met our favorite snowman.

We walk over to RnR. DD6 was too short for RnR so we get a Rider Swap for it. DW & DS11 &DS14 get in the 60 minute line for RnR while DD6 & myself walk back to ToT. Actually, the boys and dw follow us back most of the way because the line goes way passed TOT. lol I like how the ToT line uses the Phantasmic area to create a large line outside, but away from the crowds. ToT also had a 60 minute wait time posted, so the hope was to meet up about the right time afterward. However, 15 minutes into the wait I check the app and RnR is down, AGAIN. The family could wait and hope the ride gets going again soon, but we were doubtful. Instead, I told them to join us. (I know some people will disagree with this plan). The family joined dd6 and myself. The wait was only 45 minutes and we were through the boiler room and into the elevator at 12:45pm. DD6 is the youngest and most fierce of the family. While on the ride, the boys held onto us for dear life. We didn't know until after, but dd6 was having the best time enjoying the falls. lol
DD6 & Myself LOVE ToT!! However, the rest of the family had an attitude of 'glad they did it, glad it will not happen again' lol. It was a highlight moment of the trip.
I have no idea what we are doing here... lol

We were a little worried on time when we got into line because we had a 1:10pm reservation at Oga's Cantina. However, with the Tot wait time being only 45 minutes, we were running the schedule like clockwork. We get off the ride at 12:55pm We had 15 minutes to make it back to Galaxy's Edge. On the way DD6 showed that she is not to be messed with by anyone. The force is strong with this one...
I am going to stop here for now. Next up will begin with our Oga's Cantina experience.

Day 4: Hollywood Studios: Part 3

Welcome Back! It is 1:10pm in the afternoon. The park has officially been open for four hours and we are about halfway through the day. Along with RotR, the next moment was #2 on my excitement list. Months earlier I woke up at 6am (CST) and got a 1:10pm reservation for Oga's Cantina. If you are not a Star Wars fan it may not be a necessary experience, but for the Star Wars fan, I found it to be the best dining experience of the week in terms of atmosphere and theming.

(We were at the Table marked in Picture)
(Internet Picture)​

It was a little confusing finding Oga's, but we did. One suggestion, when your reservation is ready, make sure you sign in. We just thought that we needed to be there at the reservation time, as check in with the person, but you need to check in on the app. It took about 10 minutes before we got in. Right when we walked in, the electricity was down, and it got back up and running a few seconds later. Unfortunately, it did not break down again while we were there, but we got to see it a little bit. We were given a standing table. Another top, but if you NEED a booth, let them know immediately. I dont know if they will give you one, but you can try. Our dd6 was WAY TOO short for the table. She got a high chair, and it worked. However, it was a close call, because she was at the line of not fitting in it. If you have a 5-8yo, your child might fall into that space of "Too big for high chair, too small for the table".

We got a table, so unfortunately, we had to stand. However, we got the table right in front of DJ-R3X.
(internet Photo)
I had watched Youtube Videos, read reviews and studied the menu, so my family and I knew what we wanted to try out. I ordered 5 drinks for us to share. Obviously, the two alcoholic drinks were for dw & myself, and the 3 other drinks were shared for all of us. For the drinks, we got a…
Drinks Listed From Left-Right
Fuzzy Tauntaun - Cîroc Peach Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, Simply® Orange with Tangerine, Pure Cane Sugar, and "Buzz Button Tingling" Foam - $16.00

The Fuzzy Tauntaun was 8/10. I am not a vodka guy, so the taste was good, but not as good as the Fizz. The best part was the ‘tingling’ foam. I will be honest, I did not feel the numbing of the lips, but my wife did, and she loved it.

Bespin Fizz - Bacardí Superior Rum, Yuzu Purée, Pomegranate Juice, White Cranberry Juice, and a Cloud Swirl - $18.00

The Bespin Fizz was 10/10. If you are getting one drink, this is the one I would recommend. The taste is fantastic. The drink comes with a cloud swirl that I would love to replicate at home. This drink gave us the best Star Wars Cantina Experience.

Carbon Freeze - POWERADE® Lemon Lime, Wild Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Apple Popping Pearls - $7.50

The Carbon Freeze was 9/10. The taste was great, but understand that it is basically a sports drink. However, the drink is cold, but is bubbling like it is boiling, and has fantastic popping pearls at the bottom. It is do not have to get the ‘blue milk’ for the memory, this is the drink I would recommend.

Hyperdrive (Punch It!) - POWERADE® Mountain Berry Blast, White Cranberry Juice, Black Cherry Purée, and Sprite® - $6.00

The hyperdrive is 6/10. It is not bad. It’s good. However, it is basic. There is no real flare. It is like drinking a partially melted slushy. It tastes fine, but not memorable at all. However, it is a safe drink to get a kid who might be picky.

Blue Bantha - Blue Milk served chilled with Bantha-inspired Vanilla-Butter Sugar Cookie (contains tree nuts: coconut) - $13.00

The Blue Bantha was the #1 priority of the experience. I give it a 7/10. My understanding is that it is not milk based, and will not have a dairy taste. My kids were not a fan of it. I thought it was ok, but not the best. Still, it was important to try the ‘blue milk’. The cookie is fantastic.
I love the drink coasters. They had some of the coolest Star Wars theming, without being tacky. We saved a few to take home. Also, dw6 & I used the location to have a mini-dance party right in front of DJ-R3X. And yes, we did get to hear the cantina song! If you are there, take time to take in all the details. The bar area is full of so many Star Wars designs, easter eggs and details. The whole experience was worth it and we felt the full Star Wars atmosphere. We did not build a lightsaber or droid, so outside of RotR, this felt like the most immersive we could get for Galaxy’s Edge. We walked into Oga’s at 1:20 and walked out at 2:10. As one last note, that my kids, loved the sliding door when entering and exiting.
(Internet Photo)

Again, we traveled out of Galaxy’s Edge and into Toy Story Land.
Look who we ran into!
We took a couple of pictures along the way.
At 2:23pm we got in line for Alien Swirling Saucers. DW, used to opportunity to sit on a bench and relax. The ride at a 20 minute posted wait time, but we were on the ride at 2:34pm (11 minute wait time.) The ride is fun. It is not an E-ticket attraction. However, my expectations were quite low. I put it in the category of the teacups, Dumbo, and Aladdin. It’s fun. Don’t wait 45 minutes, but 15 minutes is fine.

When we were done with AS, SDD had a 40 minute wait time and we decided that it was time to jump on the ride.
The line went back to almost the entrance of Toy Story Land. We got in line at 2:40pm. It only took 24 minutes and we were on the coaster at 3:04pm. SDD become one of my kids favorite rides. It is at the ‘goldilocks’ level of thrilling and fun.

More to Come...

Last edited:
The Fuzzy Tauntaun and Bespin fizz were our favorites when we visited Oga's at DL. The numbing of the lips felt more like a tingling limp plumper to me when I had the Tauntaun. That said, definitely going to be ordering that one again!

Question about Oga's. It's not a huge place. So how are they distancing people in there?

Day 4: Hollywood Studios: Part 4

Around 3:10pm, we decided to split up. We had a Rider Swap Pass for RnR. DW & both DSs headed over to RnR.
RnR does not disappoint.
Ds14 is currently into classic rock, so he enjoyed the theming.
He is a Drummer and got some drum sticks as a souvenir.
Dd6 & myself stayed in Toy Story Land and go back onto TSM. One the first ride, I was by myself, so it was a lot of fun to be on the ride with her. DW & sons had a more thrilling time, but we all had fun! I got into line at TSM at 3:22pm and we will on the ride at 3:28pm. It was only a six minute wait! When we were done began to walk back towards the front of the park and meet up with the rest of the family. We met up a little bit on Sunset Blvd. At this point we had done almost everything we wanted to do. We did not get to Muppets or Frozen, but were not torn up about it. We decided to hit Galaxy’s Edge one more time, ride MFSR, and enjoy the area a little bit more.

We started to walk back to Galaxy’s Edge, but this time, we did not ‘walk with purpose’. Lol We strolled with joy. 😊 When we hit the intersection of Sunset Blvd & Hollywood Blvd, we ran into a surprise calvacade. This was by FAR the best calvacade of the week.
It was practically a parade and we saw more characters than in any other moment… Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, Edna Mode, Sully, the Army Men Drummers, Jessie, Woody & Buzz.
We made it to Galaxy’s Edge and took a picture in front of the Millennium Falcon.

We got in line for MFSR at 4:06pm. This had a posted wait time of 30 minutes. However, we wait 19 minutes and got on the ship at 4:25pm. This time, our dd6 stayed a pilot. She is small, so it was great to have her up front. The boys switched chairs, and ds11 got to ‘punch it’. Dw & myself kept the same seats.

When we were done with MFSR, we looked around and found the HS Super Zoom. Again, if you have Photopass, I HIGHLY recommend you get the super zoom. They are great pictures and videos. You get this awesome video of you in the midst of Galaxy’s Edge.

At this point, we are starting to collapse. The kids ran found a porg, but we could not keep him as a pet. 😊
We were done for the day. As we sloooowly walked out, we decided to have one more experience and walked through ‘One Man’s Dream’. It is a Walk Disney museum and display. If you are a Disney fan, I would very much suggest checking it out. It was a easy few moments to casually stroll and experience some Disney history. The models of different park structures and areas are worth the experience alone.
(Internet Photo)​

We left the museum, and walked out of HS. We were not walking home. The Skyliner was an option, but would still require a bit of a walk, and we had not ridden the boats yet. They had just started up not too long before we got to DW. We waited the 10-15 minutes and were on the boat about 5:40pm. The park closed at 7pm that night, but we were exhausted.

We got back and the kids changed into swimsuits. It was in the low 60s. However, we are from the north, so, no problem! Lol The pool is hearted and the kids were begging to try Storm Along Bay. We hit the pool about 6pm. DW relaxed in the room and I took the kids to the pool. I did not swim, but watched. They played for about an hour, hitting the slide, and the fantastic whirlpool area of the pool.
DW came down after about a hour, and I ordered dinner from the BC Marketplace to take back to the room. We all got baked Mac & Cheese. DW & myself got it with pulled pork and the kids got it plain. For the limited options we had available to QS, it was filling and tasted great. That night everyone was again asleep by 9:30-10:00pm. Day 3 is done. Tomorrow was going to be a lighter, easier day.

The Fuzzy Tauntaun and Bespin fizz were our favorites when we visited Oga's at DL. The numbing of the lips felt more like a tingling limp plumper to me when I had the Tauntaun. That said, definitely going to be ordering that one again!

Question about Oga's. It's not a huge place. So how are they distancing people in there?

They are both drinks I want to try and make at home, including the cloud swirl and numbing fuzz. :)

There was social distancing, yes. I think they were filling every both and every other standing table. However, it was one party per booth/table. You could take your mask off, but not walk around with it off. The one frustrating thing was having a couple walk over to right next to our table with masks off and take pictures of DJ-R3X, while standing a foot from us. We had to ask them to stop. Otherwise, everyone was great. I am assuming Oga's is a hard reservation to get, because the number of people inside is MUCH lower than I have heard about in the past.

They are both drinks I want to try and make at home, including the cloud swirl and numbing fuzz. :)

You figure out how, I'd love to have the recipe!

Otherwise, everyone was great. I am assuming Oga's is a hard reservation to get, because the number of people inside is MUCH lower than I have heard about in the past.

That was one of the first things I booked when my window opened because I suspected it would be hard to get. Super excited for our trip there. It was REALLY crowded when we went at DL. Looking forward to a less crowded Cantina.

Day 5: Epcot/Break Day: Part 1
Wednesday was our break day. We were active and busy, but treated the day as a chance to relax a little bit, take care of a few things, and generally enjoy Disney without the Rope Drop attitude. We had park tickets for the day because 6 day tickets were about $20 more per person than 5 day tickets. This allowed us to go to the parks, but not worry about not getting a full day in at Disney.

Day 5 was our rest day and we picked EP. We picked Epcot for a couple of reasons. 1st, we were staying at YC and it was easy to walk over to EP. Second, along with our rest day, day 5 was date day! Our ds14 watched over the younger kids in the room for a few hours while dw & myself spent part of the afternoon traveling the world. Personally, I think EP is the best date park.

We let the kids sleep in. We have been waking up around 6am. I woke up at 7am and ordered breakfast at the YC marketplace for the family. I got everyone Mickey Waffles and Bacon and they got up at 8am for breakfast in the room. At 8:30am school started. Yes, I know that it is not ideal to have school at Disney. We did not want to fly down, but driving was two days, each way. Our trip was 11 days including the drive, so that was 7 missed days of school. However, we were e-learning. The kids had school (using mobile hotspots) in the van on the way down and the way back up. We planned for 2-3 hours of school on the previous Sat (Disney Springs Day) and on Wed starting at 8:30am. These were the only school times on the trip, but worked perfectly for us. When we added the following Monday at home (MLK day & no school), they started the following Tuesday completely caught up.

While the kids were in school, dw & myself took the opportunity to catch up on laundry. This was not easy as YC is huge and the walk to & from the laundry room was GREAT! However, we found that a Wed morning was more likely to have free machines than any evening. Around 11am, the kids were done with their work for the day, and I made lunch in the room for the kids. They had PB&Js. I simply bought an overpriced loaf of bread in the shop and then grabbed the free packets of peanut butter & jelly. They had chips, fruit, a cookie and water. So, basically the exact same lunch they would have had at home or in the school cafeteria.

11:30am-3:30pm was free time (for the parents lol). The kids were to hang out in the room, watch movies and play videos games. Mom & dad were ready for a date. We left the room and took about 10 minutes to walk to the back entrance of EP. We had set a budget for food & drinks. The plan was to stroll through the world and just enjoy the day. We had a couple of rules.
1st - We were only going to try food & drinks at the Festival of the Arts Food Booths (We did not one exception I will explain later.) We wanted to try new things.

2nd - We were never to ‘walk with purpose’ anywhere. Lol The goal was to ‘stroll with joy’. 😊

3rd – Rides was a possibility, but not a priority.

We entered EP and immediately turned right and entered France. Dw went to France as a teenager, and loves how the props (a bicycle against the wall, art canvases set up by the water, a fishing poll, etc) reminded her was the real Paris was like. We had not eaten lunch, and were going to use the food booths as our meal.

First stop at 11:45am… L’Art de la Cuisine Francaise

We got…
Crème de Brie en Petit Pain: Warm Creamy Brie in a House-made Bread Bowl – $8.00

The cheese was gooey and savory. The bread was fresh and crisp. It was not the most inventive snack, but perfectly captured the French afternoon.

Frozen French Martini: Grey Goose, Vodka, Chambord Liqueur, Pineapple, Orange and Grape Juice with Lemon-Lime Foam – $14.50

(Technically it was still morning, but EP is like the airport. When you are there, you are in international time, right? 😊) We almost did not get this drink. It was in the high 50s/low 60s (with a windchill). However, we did not want to pass up such a fun drink. It was very sweet and the foam gave it a fun boost. It was almost like drinking a piece of candy. The drink was strong enough and although costly, worth it.

We found a gazebo in the garden area of France and were able to take off our masks, relax and in enjoy the snack. Although a little chilly, the moment was perfect. We finished up and then got some great photopass pictures in France.
We walked to Morocco and did not get any food or drink there. However, we walked through the area a bit and enjoyed the style of architecture. I was saddened to not have the marketplace area opened for shopping, but it was understandable. We then traveled to Japan and hit our next Food booth.

Second Stop at 12:30pm – Goshiki

Masu Sake in a Traditional Personalized Wooden Cup – $12.50

I have personally never had Sake before, and although costly, the wooden cup was adorable. We decided that we had to get a drink that fit with the nation of Japan. Sake would not be my go to drink. It was good, but I can name at least a few other spirits I like more. Still, it was good, and it was STRONG. The cup makes a great pot for a herb plant in our kitchen and a cool souvenir.

When we got to Italy, we stopped for a Photopass and took in the sights of the World Showcase.
We walked by Germany. We knew we would be back to Germany at some point, so we did not linger. We past the Outpost. (Who else wishes that put another 1-2 countries here? I am sad they were cut out.) Next stop China.

China was our next food booth. At this point, I had shared a frozen martini and a Sake with dw. For food, I had shared a little bread and cheese, and that was it, for the day. I was not drunk, but definitely buzzed, and hungry. (So much so, we almost broke a rule and ate at the Regal Eagle.) We didn’t though. It was time to share our entre.

Third Stop at 1:00pm - The Painted Panda
Old Shanghai Shi Zi Tou: Pork and Water Chestnut Meatballs served with Taro Root – $8.50

This was more filling than you might think. The dish we tasty and would be a reasonable light lunch for one person. We shared, but were just snacking. The texture was good and the spices did not over power the meat. We really enjoyed it.

Sea Butterfly: Butterfly Pea Flower infused Cocktail with Lychee Syrup, Vodka, Light Rum and Magic Boba Pearls – $12.50

Fantastic drink! However, it was not mixed well, either because of the liquid densities or lack of stirring. The drink started out light and sweet. At first we were not sure there was much alcohol in it at all. Then, about halfway, Woah! It got strong fast. I love the flower petal, the color and the smoothness of the drink. The only change I would make was that the boba pearls were the kind that is like jello, not the popping kind. I would have preferred the later.

While passing through the countries, we did not spent much time exploring the country itself, but we loved the art booths. The artwork was diverse and interesting and in line with the Disney feel, even when not expressly Disney.
I loved the Artwork photo spots!

More to Come Soon...

Absolutely agree with your logic re: Epcot. International time = drinky time no matter the time.

That brie dish looks amazing and the slushy drinks in France are my absolute FAVORITE in Epcot.

On our upcoming trip, we are also planning on Epcot on our 'break' day. Seems a good park to do that with.

Day 5: Epcot/Break Day: Part 2

Welcome back. We are in the middle of our Date. We took about a 15 minute break to enjoy the drink and food at the China food booth that is mentioned above. We left China and started walking towards Norway. We were going to pass Norway, but saw Anna having a socially distant 'M&G'. We didn't take any pictures, but waved hi. Our next stop was Mexico. We walked inside. (BTW, Mexico is the BEST country for atmosphere and visuals.) We love the ride/restaurant/marketplace/bar all melded together for a nighttime Mexican cityscape experience.

We walked over to La Cava del Tequila for our next drink. We broke our rule of food booths only, but stayed true to the spirit of the day's goals. We ordered a...

Traditional Flight
Volcan Blanco, Partida Reserva de La Cava Reposado, and El Mayor Reserva de La Cava Anejo - $25
(Came with a shot of tomato juice)

I guess you could say that we shared the portions, and had 1.5 shots each. It was overpriced, for sure, but a fun activity to try and experience. The tequila was good. I cant remember which, but 2 over them were quite smooth.

After the shots, we decided to wait in the VERY LONG line of 3 minutes to ride Grand Fiesta.
The highlight is still the first 60 seconds when you float past the volcano and restaurant. When we went the Jose and Panchito animatronics were there, but not Donald. Now, apparently, all are replaced with cardboard cutouts. We journeyed through Mexico and before we knew it, we were back in Epcot.

As we left the world showcase and headed into future world, we found one of the best booths for the Festival of the Arts (In our opinion.)

5th Stop of the Day at 2:00pm - Pop Eats!

The tomato soup and grilled cheese looked fantastic! However, it was time for desert and we ordered...

Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate – $4.50

The cake was extremely dense. It is A LOT more filling than you might imagine when you initially look at it. The combination of jam and chocolate was to die for. This cake truly looked like art. It is a must order for people! :)

Popping Bubbles Cocktail – $10.50

The drink is basically sparkling wine (Which we LOVE) filled with popping pearls (Which we REALLY LOVE). It was a perfect desert wine, and if you have not had popping pearls, you must. They are poprocks for Adults. lol

At this point, we were respectably buzzed, but completely in control. We were in jovial attitudes, casually enjoying a wonderful day. As we were wrapping up desert, a few old family friends walked by and we had to say hi.

Afterward, we started walking through Future World with the intention of riding one more attraction before heading back. Test Track had over a hour wait, and we were not wasting our time waiting. Mission Space was out because we did not want to see our food and drinks again (if you know what I mean lol.) We settled on a classic and started walking towards Spaceship Earth.

Before going any further, the temperature had started to drop, and more importantly, the wind had really started to pick up. Dw was freezing. We entered a gift shop, but the hoodie was about $75. (WOAH!) Instead, my awesome dw spent about $35 on a Mickey snuggie. She then proceeded to turn it into a kimono for the rest of the afternoon. :)

When we got to Spaceship Earth the ride was shutdown temporarily. We did not want to wait, so we kept walking, this time to Soarin. The line was only about 10 minutes and I really enjoyed it, despite the clear CGI of the video. I am glad they have taken it beyond California to some of the most beautiful spots in the world.

We left and started to head back to the Hotel. I know that Epcot will look amazing when the renovations are done, but right now the entire Future World feels like a maze of walled barriers.

We got a quick photopass on our way back of Spaceship Earth.

We walked into Canada and walked the the area with the waterfall. Very scenic. We strolled past England, and were tempted to buy a beer, but refrained. by about 3:30ish we had made it back to the room. The kids were quite restless and dw was ready for a nap. lol

The kids quickly changed into swimsuits and I took them to the pool while dw enjoyed a nap in the room. This time, the kids spent more time in the lazy river, and traveled through most of the pool area. They had a great time, even in the cold temperatures.
After swimming for about 90 minutes, the kids changed and we decided to head to EP for a couple of hours as a family. We took the same path as earlier, and walked around the world. This time we took in all of the artwork of all of the different booths. When we got to Norway, we decided to jump in line for Frozen. It was only a 15 minute wait time, (possibly less). I was impressed with the animatronics.

Afterward we walked back through the rest of the world showcase and left Epcot about 8:00pm. We should have eaten earlier, but we delayed and delayed. That was a mistake. We had at 8:50pm reservation for Beaches & Cream. We got in at 9:05pm and it was to late for dinner, but we still had a good time. The kids all ordered simple food and ate. After dinner, we ordered two fudge mud slides. Do NOT order these deserts for individuals. They are HUGE.
They were fantastic and put a great ending to an awesome day. It was more than enough ice cream for the 5 of us. I found myself carrying dd6 back to the room and despite it being a rest day, we still got to bed early. The kids were tired. Tomorrow would be the full Epcot day!

I am just finding your report, but I just have to say THANK YOU for the tip about having to enter a Disney Giftcard everytime for the mobile ordering! I was literally going to buy a disney giftcard with cash TOMORROW for my trip! Instead, I will just deposit that money to my account and use it to pay off my credit card after we return. This is the sort of thing that is so helpful.

Back to reading! :)

Loving your report so far! When we there in November, it was a rare occasion to find a photopass photographer, and the ones that were out there, had such long lines. It is nice to see that they now have more of these CM's in the park and are doing more magic shots for the guests.

I am just finding your report, but I just have to say THANK YOU for the tip about having to enter a Disney Giftcard everytime for the mobile ordering! I was literally going to buy a disney giftcard with cash TOMORROW for my trip! Instead, I will just deposit that money to my account and use it to pay off my credit card after we return. This is the sort of thing that is so helpful.

Back to reading! :)

I am so glad that info helped. Enjoy the trip!

Loving your report so far! When we there in November, it was a rare occasion to find a photopass photographer, and the ones that were out there, had such long lines. It is nice to see that they now have more of these CM's in the park and are doing more magic shots for the guests.

Most of our Photographers had little to no lines thankfully. Only exception was a longish wait in front of the carriage.

I’m loving your report. Great planning and execution. I love the picture heads at MK.! A friend of mine had those made and gave them out to family at her sons graduation. That way he knew where they were sitting. It was hilarious but fun.

What a great trip! Can't believe how successful you were with rides, especially in AK. We're planning on 11/28 - 12/07, and are hoping things will be more back to normal. Also being from WI, I like your Packer hat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter