Magic NY To Puerto Rico - Nov 5, 2016

Hello everyone! We are all booked! It's me, Dh, Dd13 and Dd6 (both at time of sailing). Mil might join us too.
This is our 4th Dcl cruise making it a "grand slam" for us. So excited!

pixiedust::welcome:pixiedust:
My family and I am so excited to go on this cruise. There will be 3 of us traveling from NJ for our 3rd Disney Cruise. Since this is our third cruise, and I want it to be special. I want to do fish extenders, but I don't know how to get in a group. Any tips or groups I could join?

It is now one year to our cruise. Welcome MinnieFamily3.

FISH Extenders
1) Someone volunteers to host the Fish Extenders group. I will put up a link to the fish extender post in the first post in this thread.
2) People ask to be added to the FE group and a list is kept by the FE host including such things as Disname, Stateroom, # of adults, children's ages, (possibly first names so people can personalize gifts).

3) The list is finalized several weeks before the cruise, so everyone can prepare their FE gifts.

4) Once on board you put your FE on the fish outside your door.
5) On a day on the cruise you go to each Stateroom in the list and deposit the gifts (one or more per stateroom - your choice) you brought in their FEs.
6) Every day you get back to your room enjoy your booty.

If there are lots of people the FE group may be split so the FE does not become a burden.

Also people may put up FES who are participating in private groups, so it is important to use your list to find the correct staterooms.

There is a link for more info in the first post.

It is now one year to our cruise. Welcome MinnieFamily3.

FISH Extenders
1) Someone volunteers to host the Fish Extenders group. I will put up a link to the fish extender post in the first post in this thread.
2) People ask to be added to the FE group and a list is kept by the FE host including such things as Disname, Stateroom, # of adults, children's ages, (possibly first names so people can personalize gifts).

3) The list is finalized several weeks before the cruise, so everyone can prepare their FE gifts.

4) Once on board you put your FE on the fish outside your door.
5) On a day on the cruise you go to each Stateroom in the list and deposit the gifts (one or more per stateroom - your choice) you brought in their FEs.
6) Every day you get back to your room enjoy your booty.

If there are lots of people the FE group may be split so the FE does not become a burden.

Also people may put up FES who are participating in private groups, so it is important to use your list to find the correct staterooms.

There is a link for more info in the first post.
Ok, thank you so much.

Bob and Amy welcome you to this exciting repositioning cruise. I kept hoping someone else would start this thread, but here it goes.

Welcome aboard, see you sometime next year

Cruise Meet
Time: TBD
Place: TBD

If we want one I will update this here.

Fish Extender. DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Will add link to thread or post here (please volunteer to host this)

Let me know if there are items or info you want at the top of the thread

Thank you

PS. As per Disboard rules: Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).
I volunteered to create a group. http://www.disboards.com/threads/no...y-to-puerto-rico-fish-extender-group.3461169/

Next year, on this date we will be halfway through our cruise. See you next year :-)

Over 50% of the room categories are sold out and the price have just gone up again. See you in about a year.

I just paid our deposit today! (And finally this will be my 10th post so I can update my signature!)
My husband and I got married on the Fantasy 3 weeks ago, and we're so excited to have another cruise booked!
We will be traveling with our daughter Madison she will be 7 at the time and as of right now we have about 35 people cruising with us! We had 37 with us on the Fantasy so we're hoping to make this group even bigger.
We're all coming from South Jersey 20 minutes from Philadelphia, we're traveling up to port all of us on a charter bus.

Can't wait to get to know everyone!! :)

Hello! We (I, lol) are considering this sailing but we've always cruised out of PC. I was hoping someone could help me figure out how to get to NY. We live in South NJ so what is the best way to get to NY when I'm hoping to fly from SJU to PHL? I can't think of anyone to ask to drop us off at the port. I'm really liking the thought of this cruise but DH doesn't want to sail in cold weather so who knows if he'll budge. I appreciate any help!

Where in South Jersey are you from? We're in Cinnaminson :)

Four of us west coasters are looking forward to this cruise. We're trying to decide if we are going to visit Niagara Falls, then head to New York for some sight-seeing before the cruise. I'm so glad we booked opening day since the prices seem to be going up. It will be our 9th cruise, and our cousins 2nd.

Niagra Falls is amazing for a couple of days, it took me over 50 years to see it and I am only 6 hours drive away. I live near NYC and between Philadelphia, NYC and trips to Boston and Washington, DC never fit it in. You can easily site see any of those cities for 4 or five days and not see everything.

How do you intend on going to Niagra Falls, Toronto is only 1 and a half hours away.

Thinking of flying to Buffalo, renting a car and maybe staying over on the Canadian side, then I need to decide the route to New York.

Definitely a better view and more to do on the Canadian side. Only problem for me was my cellphone service did not include Canada (cheap prepaid service ).

The drive to NYC is 6:30 hours through mostly rural areas. I've done Corning museum of glass and seneca falls for the museum about the woman's movement. There are also winery in the Finger Lakes district.

There is also Baseball Hall of Fame depending on your route.

That's my delimea take a direct route to NY or take some time and maybe follow the river towards the coast and come down that way. Not sure how many days I'd need to do that.

The price of the cruise was raised again today 11/29/15 according to cruisefish.net. Some categories had a price rise just before Thanksgiving and another one today.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter