Magic Mountain season pass registration process?

Huff

DIS Veteran
Has anything changed in the last few years to register a new season pass? Last time I was there we went thru the metal detectors, then off to the right and waited in a long line to the pass processing center for photo. Is this still the same?

We are a group of four. Only two will be going inside on our first day. We will arrive in the evening and register when picking the other two up. I assume the pass center is open until park closing?

Does the center open prior to park hours?
Will the parking scan our printed online voucher for free parking or do we have to pay the first day?

Assuming you buy your pass online, you will take your online print out directly to the front gate. They will scan your printout at the turnstiles then you will scan your right index finger on a finger scanner (finger scans have replaced Season Pass Photos). They will then hand you your permanent Season Pass card right there at the turnstiles.

If you buy your Season Pass at the front gate, you will still need to visit the Season Pass processing center to register your pass OR if you choose to opt-out of the finger scanners- to get a Photo I.D Season Pass.

If your Season Pass includes parking, your online voucher will be valid for 1 entry into the parking lot.

Buy your pass online, it will save you a ton of time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter