Magic Mexico Show nights???

drlum

Mouseketeer
What night are the shows on the Magic. What night are the three big shows. Disney Dreams, Twice Charmed and Golden Mickey? Also is Pirate night still on the PV night???

We were on the Magic two weeks ago and things are already blending together! Lets see what I can remember.

Saturday - Variety show (it was great!)
Sunday - Golden Mickeys
Monday - ?
Tuesday - ?
Wednesday - Movie
Thursday - Twice Charmed
Friday - Variety show

I hope I got that right!

Pirate night was on Tuesday (Puerto Vallarta) and there was a fireworks display.

Each variety show had two non-disney performers and the each performed twice (one family, one adult) in the Rockin-Bar-D.

The guy we refer to as the ladder guy was great! But the other performers were great too!

Show Schedule from July 2:

Saturday - All Aboard! Let The Magic Begin! (Rock 'n' Roll Comedy with Gary DeLena, Magic of Tom Ogden) - 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Sunday - The Golden Mickeys - 2:15pm Matinee, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Monday - Rock 'n' Roll Comedy of Gary DeLena - 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Tuesday - Herbie Fully Loaded movie - 5:45pm, 8:00pm
Wednesday - Twiced Charmed - 3:30pm Matinee, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Thursday - Disney Dreams - 3:30pm Matinee, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Friday - Remember the Magic: A Final Farewell (Ventriloquism of Michael Harrison and Juggling of Randy Cabral) - 6:30pm, 8:30pm

What night was WWTBM? DS was picked on our last cruise and he wants to do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter