Magic Merrytime Cruise 12/23/18

Christmas at home or away?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oam

Mouseketeer
Excited to be cruising for Christmas! How's everyone else feel?

Super excited to cruise for the holiday! I was hoping to join a fish extender group, when does that stuff start?

Super excited to cruise for the holiday! I was hoping to join a fish extender group, when does that stuff start?
Anyone can start a fish extender, but you may want to check other groups and as I have no direct experience with organizing one. Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome! We've not do the fish extender thing either and probably will not participate this time either as it's really all we can do to just afford this trip. Mainly here to meet folks before the cruise and share ideas and info. We sailed on the Dream last June and are really looking forward to the Magic Christmas cruise.

Hi! We are booked for our first DCL cruise and are so excited to spend our Christmas on board the Magic with our family and new friends! I'm hoping that this board will help us get some insight leading up and help us prepare for our cruise!

Welcom, RenSays! You'll love the cruise! We haven't been on the Magic yet but have heard nothing but good things. Most things I read, people prefer it to the bigger ships. We were on the Dream last summer and had a blast. Looking forward to this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter