Magic Kingdoms No Tinkerbell?

2togo

Earning My Ears
i have been playing the new Disney app game Magic Kingdoms for over a week and am quite far along. However, I never received Tinkerbell. My son started playing his own game one day later and got Tinkerbell right on time. Does anyone have this problem? I have done all the requests and am close to defeating Pete. I am at Level 16, but no daily rewards and no Tinkerbell!

Have you logged in every day? Around or after the same time as the original login? IIRC, that's how it works for the daily rewards. If you have, maybe contact tech support?

I read somewhere else where people have been having the same issue and got in contact with customer support. Hopefully you'll get your Tink soon!

I emailed about it, got an email back and responded as requested, but haven't heard anything since.

This may sound stupid, but sometimes Tink is hard to catch around the castle- have you found her yet?
She wasn't on a quest - her picture didn't show up in the upper left corner as being free. I closed out the app and reopened it, and she finally showed up.

I emailed about it, got an email back and responded as requested, but haven't heard anything since.

I never replied to this thread (but I did in the other). Gameloft responded by unlocking Tinkerbell and awarding me some gems and magic for my trouble.

You have to play the game a certain number of days in a row before she will be available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!