Magic Kingdom to Art of Animation

FairyGodmother00

Earning My Ears
What is a good plan for transportation from MK to AofA? I know there is the bus, but would jumping on the monorail to TTC to Epcot and pick up the skyliner be faster?

The bus is way faster. You would need to have a park hopper ticket to get to the Skyliner as you have to enter Epcot and then walk across the entire park, exit the park at the international gateway and then walk to the Skyliner station. Not to mention getting to the TTC and waiting for the Epcot monorail + the actual monorail ride. Seems like too many unnecessary steps in my opinion.

The bus is way faster. You would need to have a park hopper ticket to get to the Skyliner as you have to enter Epcot and then walk across the entire park, exit the park at the international gateway and then walk to the Skyliner station. Not to mention getting to the TTC and waiting for the Epcot monorail + the actual monorail ride. Seems like too many unnecessary steps in my opinion.
Oh, ok. I did not realize that about having to enter Epcot. I haven't been to DW in about 16 years. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter