Magic Kingdom Swap Final Details :

Man, I hope I'm not the last person to finish this swap.... You guys are making me look bad...LOL.... I'm gonna work on it this weekend, hopefully...

Tina

Mine just needs to be put together. I did run out of paper so have to go back to the store for the last few sheets of cardstock than will start the assembling.

Cyndi princess:

I know, I know, I probably shouldn't ask.....but is it too early to start the next park's sign-ups?? Will it be Epcot? (I know you posted the original schedule way back when). I already have my paper and stickers for Epcot and Animal Kingdom, just need to know what to do with them. :D

And I'm so excited, cause since we started this sign up, I have been able to plan a trip for this fall, so I will actually be able to use all of my goodies sooner than later! Yippee!:Pinkbounc

UGH! I have to get to work! I have all the stuff, and my idea but I need to sit down and actually do it!

Man, I hope I'm not the last person to finish this swap.... You guys are making me look bad...LOL.... I'm gonna work on it this weekend, hopefully...

Nope - I will be the last done - so do not fear ;)

Or me, I'll probably be the last. I've been so bad about getting things done lately.

I finished! Yay! I'll get them off on Monday Cyndi. My quote came out better than the tags. I liked my Alice stamp on it. However I embossed them with clear and it was work that you really couldn't even tell was done. For those of you who use clear embossing, does it really show up on yours usually?

What was I thinkning 22 paper pieces. Needless to say I WILL NOT being signing up for that again. I'm hoping to be done by this weekend and have it out it the mail by Wed or Thur. Oh I hope I can keep this promise!!!!!......:) I now off to the scrapbook store to pick up some more paper.

Disneyland-Emily, your box came in Saturday. Very nice work. I know a few of you have asked about the next sign-up, I will have to go find the thread. But not today, I had some 24 hr bug, so will be off-line most of the day ( and maybe tommorrow ). I will post if someone's stuff comes in. Later ,

Cyndi princess:

YAHOOO.............I'm done, boy am I'm tired but for the most part very please with how they turned out. Hope everyone like him. Cyndi hope your feeling better soon. I'm sending you a pm need your address to get the package out I hope by wed or thur.

Can't wait until the next swap already got the wheels turning.............:)

Twigs your package came in yesterday. Also, I loved the hostess gifts. Thank you soo much.

Cyndi princess:

I got Pammyjo and Mickeys Old Friend packages today. Pammyjo I loved the quote and Alice is too cute. Mickeys Old Friend - all I can say is wow! You ladies outdid yourselves. The items that have been coming in are going to look great on everyone's pages. And thank you so much for the gifts. Pammjo I love Harmony by the way ( use it like its going out of style ). And Linda you have just made my day with my new stickers. Now I won't them all. I'll keep everyone posted as more of the packages come in. Now back to scrappin......Cyndi princess:

Ladies I wanted to add one other comment. I know it has been a lot of work putting these together. But I promise when you see them , it will have been all worth it. The time and attention ( and detail ) in the items I have recieved so far is awesome. And I am hoping that many of of you will still sign up for the next swap ( Animal Kingdom is next by the way ) even if its a lot of elements. I frankly can't wait to get these into my book. And I may be biased but its some of the best stuff I have seen. Have a great day everyone.

Cyndi princess:

Mine are almost done...I seem to be swapped challanged this time around...just can't get motivate but I finally started today and should have them done by the weekend!

Cool-----Animal Kingdom! I already bought my stickers and I'm ready to do somethin with 'em!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter