Magic Kingdom Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Jennifer,

Remember VickiV won't be around to select her first 2 till after 12pm PST.

Good job getting everything squared away so far!!!

Dapper Dans are usually on Main street and are amazing!! I've seen them several times around the Bakery or the sidewalk area by the ice cream parlor across from Casey's.

If you are all set then yes, I'd like too keep Pooh and I'll just add Dapper Dans to my next 4 list if Vicky doesn't choose them as her first two.

So, we're just missing VickiV, did she say she was okay with whatever, Nancy?

Sorry, I missed this post... I'm DD's entertainer this morning because her class got cancelled so instead of going back to bed she wants to chat! :rolleyes1:hug:

She just said she would not be on till after noon PST.

Darn, I will be off the computer starting at 3 p.m. and won't be able to return till tomorrow. Anyone wanna be my second shift sign up buddy?

If you are all set then yes, I'd like too keep Pooh and I'll just add Dapper Dans to my next 4 list if Vicky doesn't choose them as her first two.

I'm all set.

So, we're in a holding pattern until after 3:00 my time. If we haven't heard from Vicki by 3:30, I'm going to open up for other choices then. Okay?

Can I have an angel for my second round if Vicky won't be on till 3pm EST I'll likely just be leaving work.. I'll keep checking right till I leave for the day in case she happens to make it to us a bit earlier then expected

Jennifer.. if that is after 3pm our time...

I know the ladies I helped sign up this morning only give me a few extras to work with and some of them were taken...

I am out of the house at 3pm today for pick up and will be back home after 4pm if you decide to do it later today for round 2...

Sorry, we are all posting at the same time Jennifer..

So, around 3:30ish EST you are planing to open up round 2 today...

Ok, i will text buffy, and send a note to the other two ladies I helped sign up this morning...

I won't be able to pick my choices until about 3:45ish... so don't panic!

From the message Nancy got from Vicki, she doesn't sound too picky. There are "extra" choices anyhow, and we can always switch among each other if she REALLY doesn't want what she gets? And/or we can come up with more ideas.

SO...We'll go with second choices at 10:00. You may post your second choices AFTER I post on the thread that we are open for second signups. Okay?

I will be home around 4pm if we are going to hold the second round later today, or if tomorrow I am home. Okay will look over and try to pick some others.
Jennifer, hope it has stopped snowing there, and great job with sign-ups!

Nan, thanks for getting my list in!

Okay, back to work!

I'd like to get this done. I'm working tomorrow and I would like to get everything squared away today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!