Magic Kingdom Fireworks Parties

We are doing to Treats and Seats on October 22nd. I am hoping they still have ice cream and cookies, my 6 year old isn't a fan of the "fancy" treats.
If you look at the review in the post just above yours, it doesn’t seem they do. I’m hoping they expand those menus as they go along, because that pile of cheese cubes looks pretty uninspired. I’d love a frozen Nutella station or something too. You might want to grab your little a nice big cookie somewhere ahead of time just in case…BYOD!

We are doing to Treats and Seats on October 22nd. I am hoping they still have ice cream and cookies, my 6 year old isn't a fan of the "fancy" treats.
Unfortunately based on the review I posted above it doesn’t seem that they do, which is disappointing for sure. I was also hoping for a few savory options besides just cheese and crackers. The old party had a spinach dip and egg rolls, I believe.

Does anyone know if for the nights that they just offer the pre-party and not the after party, would you expect half the people in the plaza garden viewing area? Or do they up the capacity of the pre-party since there is no after party? I have searched high and low for this info on the boards based on previous parties but could not find it. It seems tonight is the first night for this scenario for the Enchantment fireworks.

Does anyone know if for the nights that they just offer the pre-party and not the after party, would you expect half the people in the plaza garden viewing area? Or do they up the capacity of the pre-party since there is no after party? I have searched high and low for this info on the boards based on previous parties but could not find it. It seems tonight is the first night for this scenario for the Enchantment fireworks.

I would think it less people in the viewing area since they are limited to the seating capacity in Tomorrowland Terrace.

Unfortunately based on the review I posted above it doesn’t seem that they do, which is disappointing for sure. I was also hoping for a few savory options besides just cheese and crackers. The old party had a spinach dip and egg rolls, I believe.

yes- they did offer egg rolls and spinach dip. I loved those egg rolls! 😊

As outrageous as the price for the after hours Christmas event at MK happens to be I am now comparing it to spending over $100 for the seated Dessert Party where you are offered several deserts and some cheese cubes and a seat to watch fireworks which actually is a poor view following which you need to leave the park...so basically you are paying over $100 for this party which really lasts about an hour....I find myself actually considering the after hours event...

I attended the Treats and Seats party last Saturday. Check in was listed as 7:00. We arrived at 6:45. There were already a few people seated. The CM who seated us walked around like he was trying to decide where to put us. He chose a table behind another party. There was still a table right up against the railing, so I asked if we could have that one. He said ok and moved us. So, the seating wasn’t preselected that night. It never hurts to ask nicely!

We enjoyed the food and drinks, but I do wish they had the egg rolls and ooey gooey toffee cake like in the before. My only real complaint is that they didn’t pipe in the music and announcer. We had several tables of loud kids around us, and I have no idea what the announcer said.

Overall, it was expensive but I think it was worth the splurge for us. My friend could not have stood in the crowds or waited for the show after staking good place.

I attended the Treats and Seats party last Saturday. Check in was listed as 7:00. We arrived at 6:45. There were already a few people seated. The CM who seated us walked around like he was trying to decide where to put us. He chose a table behind another party. There was still a table right up against the railing, so I asked if we could have that one. He said ok and moved us. So, the seating wasn’t preselected that night. It never hurts to ask nicely!

We enjoyed the food and drinks, but I do wish they had the egg rolls and ooey gooey toffee cake like in the before. My only real complaint is that they didn’t pipe in the music and announcer. We had several tables of loud kids around us, and I have no idea what the announcer said.

Overall, it was expensive but I think it was worth the splurge for us. My friend could not have stood in the crowds or waited for the show after staking good place.
They didn’t pipe in the music??!!!
Oh, and thanks for the review. But the no music thing might be a deal breaker for me 😳

They didn’t pipe in the music??!!!
Oh, and thanks for the review. But the no music thing might be a deal breaker for me 😳
Seems like it’s close enough to hear the music they have in the hub and Main Street, but the kids really made it hard to hear. My friend and I both commented that we wish they had speakers around us with the music.

PSA - I was looking to see if any new ADR options opened up for our trip in late Nov. and noticed a MK Enchantment pre-party opening for 6:30pm that was not there when I checked last night. I looked further and saw several other dates in late Nov. and Dec. with the same 6:30 opening.

We attended the after party on Tuesday. Will probably be my last. Besides the fact that none of my family liked the new show, this event was waaaay more crowded than previous dessert parties we have been to. Definitely more tickets sold than before.
Also would have liked some savory items like before, or cookies, ice cream, etc. All the items were really super sweet except the cheese cubes

Last night (Friday) was amazing! We had Boo Bash-only (no day park) and pre-fireworks dessert party tickets. We arrived early around 6:20 p.m. (1st in tapstile) but they held us right until 7 p.m. Grabbed bags and bands - were going to use the shortcut behind Tony's, but it was closed.

No problem walking down a crowded, but not packed Main Street to Tomorrowland Terrace. No problem checking in late (and no line!). Food was restocked constantly. We got food and sat down by 7:15 p.m. (went through line several times).

And the fireworks garden view was awesome - not shoulder to shoulder like the rest of the area. You could have walked out anytime right up to 8 p.m. and had a great view - plenty of space (a few minutes before the fireworks they opened up the walkway in front of the viewing area... just to party guests... that made a ton of space.). My uneducated guess, seems like Disney listened to feedback about crowded party viewing area and adjusted. And, we loved the show!! We loved previous fireworks show, but this one was also a treat to watch.

My daughter was thrilled - definitely worth the splurge!

We attended the Treats and Seats version last week prior to attending Boo Bash. For us, it was worth it just for the seats. We had park reservations for MK that day and had been in the park for most of the day. As it was a Boo Bash night, the crowds for fireworks were insane. So for us, having a nice quiet place to sit and enjoy the show prior to Boo Bash was worth it as it gave us a chance to recharge. We had great seats as we could see almost all of the castle projections, about 2/3 of the fireworks and even a small amount of the Main Street projections. The food was underwhelming, but fine. It got the job done. The red wine was drinkable, but the beer selection was laughable.

Overall, we were all glad that we did it given our circumstances, but do not plan on purchasing it when we go back in December. We've decided that our favorite part of the show is the fireworks, so we just plan on finding a quiet spot out of the fray where we can enjoy the pyro.

Edited to add: I do want to give a shout out to the amazing CM's running this event. They were fantastic, and really made the evening feel special!!

Last night (Friday) was amazing! We had Boo Bash-only (no day park) and pre-fireworks dessert party tickets. We arrived early around 6:20 p.m. (1st in tapstile) but they held us right until 7 p.m. Grabbed bags and bands - were going to use the shortcut behind Tony's, but it was closed.

No problem walking down a crowded, but not packed Main Street to Tomorrowland Terrace. No problem checking in late (and no line!). Food was restocked constantly. We got food and sat down by 7:15 p.m. (went through line several times).

And the fireworks garden view was awesome - not shoulder to shoulder like the rest of the area. You could have walked out anytime right up to 8 p.m. and had a great view - plenty of space (a few minutes before the fireworks they opened up the walkway in front of the viewing area... just to party guests... that made a ton of space.). My uneducated guess, seems like Disney listened to feedback about crowded party viewing area and adjusted. And, we loved the show!! We loved previous fireworks show, but this one was also a treat to watch.

My daughter was thrilled - definitely worth the splurge!
It's also possible there are fewer people in the viewing area on a Boo Bash night since there is no after party.

Glad you had a great experience!

Has anyone arrived late for check-in and had any issues ? We're hoping to get a Treats and Seats ressie and don't feel the need to be there a whole hour before the fireworks. Thanks all.

My son and I did the pre-party on Monday. Despite the fact it said 630pm, we checked in and were seated at 6am. We weren't the first ones there either. It was a little confusing trying to find the right check in location because there are three of them for the three different events (pre-, post and seated). My son only ate pineapple (probably would have loved ice cream or cookies) - most expensive pineapple ever. I enjoyed the desserts and the moscato! I had three glasses of it. We ended over to the viewing location around 710 and it was already at least 50% full. The hostess had said to head over at 745 but I'm glad we went early. We were able to find a decent location.

It was nice but I don't feel like it's a must do again. DH and I did one the first year it was available and we felt like it was overpriced then and the price has only gone up since. Son has wanted to see the fireworks but we have never been in the park at night so I felt like this would ensure we are there. Next time, I think we'll skip the fireworks and ride the rides instead.

Attachments

• 2C75D00C-040A-448B-AD2E-CEA1B966BA64.jpeg
    2C75D00C-040A-448B-AD2E-CEA1B966BA64.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 44B2C4C2-E015-4BA1-A5B1-884B090ADBC5.jpeg
    44B2C4C2-E015-4BA1-A5B1-884B090ADBC5.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 33
  • ADC698B5-92E8-4812-8743-DCB412320A4C.jpeg
    ADC698B5-92E8-4812-8743-DCB412320A4C.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 33
Can I ask what times people are using to search for availability of these dessert parties on MDE?
8:00pm should encompass all of the options. I searched at 6:30 and 8:00 and the pre-party showd up for both. However, it won't show up if you just search for Dinner. To test it out, search for a party of 4 on 12/15, /16 or /17 to find the pre-party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter