Magic Kingdom After Hours Discount for DVc

TigerInGa

Earning My Ears
I promise I searched for the answer to this before posting this question, as I’m sure it’s been asked before. I was about to buy tickets for Magic Kingdom after hours in January, and noticed that there is a discount available for DVC members. When I clicked the link, it did not offer the discount and told me to call the phone number. They are obviously closed now, but I’m hoping to find out the answer to this before tomorrow.

Is this discount available to everyone, or just the blue card folks? It’s a $30 per ticket discount, so obviously hoping it’s for everyone. Here’s the verbiage from the Disney website.

“Additional special products and prices available for Disney Vacation Club Members and Annual Passholders”

I could be mistaken but those benefits fall under the Membership Extras and would be only for Blue Card Members. If you log into MDE and have connected your DVC account to it, it will show any discounts you are eligible for on those tickets when you go to buy.

The only benefits available to those with a white card are pool hopping, DVD rentals, and going up to TOTWL.

No other discounts or events, including the member cruise, are given.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter