Magic Kingdom After Hours coming back (DAH); Reviews: Page 18 >>

I'm here as well! Did anybody happen to be given a sheet with locations that are open for food/drink? I seem to remember someone saying that they were given one at a previous party.

I'm here as well! Did anybody happen to be given a sheet with locations that are open for food/drink? I seem to remember someone saying that they were given one at a previous party.
They weren't handing them out they were with the other maps in the stand

Such a great read here

I will be going feb 2

Anyone experience using the all star sports busses for transportation back to the hotel late that night?

What group of ride stops has any one experienced in going back to sports?
I use the bus last year. I think at that time only people on it was for all stars, so sports was first

Last edited:

Its starbucks, lunching pad in tomorrow, friar nook behind castle near 7dmt. Dj in tomorrow, mickey minnie next to tonys up front, princesses in the spot next yo carousel.

its a 1000ish crowd tonight. They also didnt tell anyone to leave but have egress from hub blocked for nonlanyards.

Last edited:
I just purchased this for next Thursday. If I'm already in the park before 7 pm do I need to exit the park and get in a line somewhere to get my lanyard?

I just purchased this for next Thursday. If I'm already in the park before 7 pm do I need to exit the park and get in a line somewhere to get my lanyard?
We were in the park last Friday. You don't have to leave but you do have to go to the front and get the lanyard from a CM. I just approached one that had an ipad and he scanned our bands and gave us laynards

They are doing these random light show like songs on the castle every 15ish minutes. They last about 1 or 2 mins. Its like the 70s and 80s type tech, not projection.

Never seen this before.

Can you please report back if monorail and/or ferries are still running to the TTC at 11 tonight? I loathe the Disney bus system and just want to get back to the TTC without having to get on one. If I can't, then I'll just catch an Uber to the Contemporary, walk to the park and then walk back to the Contemporary for an Uber back to my resort.

Can you please report back if monorail and/or ferries are still running to the TTC at 11 tonight? I loathe the Disney bus system and just want to get back to the TTC without having to get on one. If I can't, then I'll just catch an Uber to the Contemporary, walk to the park and then walk back to the Contemporary for an Uber back to my resort.
Ferries running to ttc only - they said until 30 minutes after close

Ferries running to ttc only - they said until 30 minutes after close

Perfect. We can leave the DAH event and get on to our car at the TTC without having to ride a bus, which makes me much happier. Thanks!

Looks great guys!! Going to be there next week! Super stoked. Going for the early entry as well! Anybody get in at 4ish today?

We were there tonight. I didn't get there until after 7:00, but my son texted me at 4:02 and said he had his lanyard already! We left the park right at 11:00 and took the ferry to ttc. It was a fun night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter