Magic In Paradise: 10/8-10/15 2011 All cruisers check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time goes by fast. Before you know it you are starting the planning and off we go to port canaveral. To make the time go faster, we hang out here on the boards and check out the pic of day. It is so nice to see a nice beach shot while we are in the ice and snow. Our favorite is pics of the hammocks on CC. It is our favorite place (our happy place).

I'm back:thumbsup2

Just made it through the holidays with working at Target. And now I'm enjoying the last day of my vacation. Back to work tomorrow. With any luck it'll be a nice day.

:jumping1: Welcome to anybody who joined in while I was gone. i promise to come back more often.

You mean I CAN'T leave NOW?!!:scared:

If its not rain its snow. I need some sunshine.

Anybody in the blizzard area this morning? How are y'all faring?

OK I know this is early, but I want to know who's thinking about excursions already? We really didn't do any last cruise except for 1 on an unexpected stop in Nassau. I'm thinking about what to do Castaway Cay this time around, specifically the Waverunner excursion. Has anybody done that?

You mean I CAN'T leave NOW?!!:scared:

If its not rain its snow. I need some sunshine.

Anybody in the blizzard area this morning? How are y'all faring?

We are right in the middle of the blizzard area in Delaware. I think we need to advance our cruise plans. Are there any open cabins on the Magic today?

IMG_3151.jpg

Can i leave today?

Seriously? Can I leave today?

Starting to look into booking hotels the night b4 the cruise now. Anybody else? We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites last time, that was a nice place.

Sorry I have no pixie dust to get you to the Magic today. The only thing I can suggest is to book a cruise in between now and 10/11. We have one booked this October (10/16/10 Western). We will check out the Magic after drydock for all the new things. Hopefully the pools are not green like after the last drydock. Here is a picture of the Magic in St Thomas where we will be in 20 months.
IMG_1082.jpg

We will be cruising also. It is our school's fall break. It will be me (Nicole), hubby (Chris), DS Noah (will be 10), DS Landyn (will be 4), MIL and FIL. We will be celebrating my husband and I completing our Masters degrees- we look for any excuse to cruise☺

We will be cruising also. It is our school's fall break. It will be me (Nicole), hubby (Chris), DS Noah (will be 10), DS Landyn (will be 4), MIL and FIL. We will be celebrating my husband and I completing our Masters degrees- we look for any excuse to cruise☺

:welcome: aboard. This thread is still kinda of slow right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter