magic experts...please help

Eeyore1928

<font color=FF99FF>Believer of Faith, Trust and Pi
We are located on deck 6 aft....we usually stay deck 7 aft and use the back "secret" stairs up to topsiders the back way. Are there aft staircases on deck 6 also...or are the blocked with the fire doors, I know some are?

If it's the aft stairway that I'm thinking of, it goes all the from Animators Palette up to deck 8. We have stayed aft on a couple of cruises and went down/up those stairs to get to our muster station in Animators.

we have done that too...but some of those stairs are only opened up for the fire drill....just not sure about deck 6!!

we have done that too...but some of those stairs are only opened up for the fire drill....just not sure about deck 6!!

Hmmm...... good point! I don't recall ever looking to see if the access to those stairs was blocked on some decks.

The secret staircase goes down to the 6th floor, but that's it. It does not go down to the 5th floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter