Magic Carpets- Confirmation

CiCiBee

Living Happily Ever After!
Hi All,
In trips where we previously brought my quadriplegic BIL, my husband transferred him on most rides. We will be down soon, and we are planning on only letting him choose maybe 2 rides a day to fully transfer to save my husbands back a bit more. I am somewhat familiar with what rides allow wheelchairs and which he will need a full transfer from. However, I keep getting tripped up on the Magic Carpets in MK. Online it says must transfer to wheelchair, which typically means, there is a wheelchair accessible ride car, and he will not need to full transfer. Can someone confirm for me? I am hoping this is the case, and we can do this and skip transferring for Dumbo. If anyone has pictures that would be eve more amazing!

Thanks!

Here is a Tread from a few years ago I believe @SueM in MN took these picture at Disney world and not land and I do not think they changed magic Carpet so it should still be the same. Hopefully someone can conform this

Carpets has an accessible vehicle! I am going to try and find the picture and upload it, but my brother (who can transfer) told them he couldn't this June- when we tried to correct it (knowing how much work it is) the CM said "actually, I have someone earning their Ears and I would love to go over this process with her" and we used the accessible one. They actually let us ride twice even! I don't know why it won't rotate the picture

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts