Magic Candle Company - Wilderness Campground Scent

On the podcast board I read there is a 15% discount with the code DISNEYINFO.

Our Wilderness Campground fragrance is sure to evoke the magic of camping amid the great outdoors. This scent features fresh herbaceous notes and soothing lavender blended with warm cedar and fresh cypress to create a woodland fantasy. Patchouli enriches the botanical tones as it leads to the base of cashmere woods.

It has 5 stars. People are saying they are dead on with the scents from WDW.

I've tried quite a few of the Magic Candle scents and I have to say they have some of the best Disney inspired scents around. BUT, as a Fort camper since as long as I can remember (1981? 82?), the Wilderness Campground scent wasn't exactly what I was expecting. It is a very pleasant scent, but I think the problem with trying to target a scent for the Fort is that it can be very subjective.

When you get a candle like 'Rome Burning', I think EVERYONE knows it should smell like Spaceship Earth ... and the scent does deliver! But with Wilderness Campground, people will probably have different subjective expectations. With the Wilderness Campground scent, I got more of an earthy/moss smell with a lot of floral/flower mixed in. As a campground in Florida I guess that makes sense, but it wasn't what I was expecting.

I guess I was expecting more of a burning campfire/ember scent mixed in with the earthy cedar smell with less of the floral scent I got. Anyway to get some sort of toasted marshmallow in there as well? But again this is subjective ... what I expected may be very different than someone else.

So far my favorite Magic Candle scents are 'Rome Burning', 'Popcorn Stand', and 'Mouse Waffles'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter