Magic Bands Shipped!!!

Kydisneyfamily

Earning My Ears
I was notified on May 20 that our Magic bands have been shipped! They were "picked up by shipping partner" and haven't moved since. Have they really not moved or am I going to be one of these people that just have them show up one day? Either way, they're on their way and that's all that matters!

Depends on when USPS workers scan the barcode showing that it was received and leaving a facility. You'll likely get them in a few days.

Disney does ship them the cheapest route, so they could be just sitting there..But it's more than likely they left a facility but the package wasn't scanned into the system

I just went through the same thing. It looked like they sat in FL for about 4 days and then started to move. I received mine 8 days after they shipped. I stopped checking and had faith in the process.

USPS is usually pretty good about scanning your package for tracking. Shipping partners, not so much. You might get intermediate scans while your bands are coming, you might not. At worst, you'll see the tracker jump when your bands get handed back to the main post office by you.

Yeah, I got the same e-mail with no updates since on the 21st. I have found it isn't uncommon to not get tracking and just have stuff show up, so we'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter