Magic 7 day April 26, 2015

:banana: :banana:
Just booked the a Radisson port Canaveral for Saturday night. We are only coming
in one day early

That's great! Do they have a shuttle from MCO or do you rent a car? We are still undecided where we are staying before the cruise. We always stay at MCO Hyatt and use Disney transfers but I would love to stay close to Port.

no... We will get a private transfer

LabLove- are you joining in the FE?

I was thinking the same thing! My sister in law's group is much bigger and they only sail a couple of weeks before us!

I want to start making things for the FE, lol...or buying things... but I have no idea how much. I have seen some things in stores to buy, but I haven't... this is a smallll group so far!

Well, I thought I would stop by the DIS to see if anything is going on.... still 8 months out for our cruise... hopefully people start finding their way :-)

I can start the FE list... and add as we go along...

As of 5/9/14-

Dolores, (me) Brian (dh), Ally (dd 13)
Mari, Mark (dh), Ben (ds 14), Kira (dd 11)
Alison (me), Keith (DH) and Sam (DS 6)

Now that I think I know a bit more about FEs, I'd like to join the list if it's OK?

Michelle (me), Russ (dh) and Talia (DD, will be 10 by then)

If anyone has a link they could provide so that I could see a bit more on FEs .. pictures, ideas, etc. Would be appreciated!

Now that I think I know a bit more about FEs, I'd like to join the list if it's OK?

Michelle (me), Russ (dh) and Talia (DD, will be 10 by then)

If anyone has a link they could provide so that I could see a bit more on FEs .. pictures, ideas, etc. Would be appreciated!

Good afternoon... sitting, trying to keep warm, watching the Pats! I have been purchasing for the FE, and hoping more people sign up soon. I think I bought too much Disney ribbon for one of the things I am making, so I will add something else lol. We have to decide on a "last day to join the FE date" one month or 6 weeks? I am excited to goooooo, love Disney cruises and this itinerary is GREAT

Personally, being my first attempt at gifts, I'd love a little extra time to brainstorm, plan, buy, create, etc. 6-8 weeks sounds good to me!

Good morning... I updated the FE list and information. I went with a March 1, 2015 cut off which is 8 weeks, so it should give plenty of time. I will limit each group to 15 cabins, but if you would like to be in more than one group, let me know.... Michelle, where in NH do you live? How are you liking these cool temps? I only like it because it puts me in baking and crock pot meal mode, lol

That sounds good to me ... I have some FE gift ideas, but may have to an online order for a part of one, so the more time the better. One group is good for me, being my first. I don't want to get in over my head.

I'm in Southern NH, work in Manchester. I'm NOT liking this sudden cooling off! :) I love the summer and already miss it. Having a vacation in April helps us get through the winter. We did WDW last December instead of an April vacation and it was the longest winter EVER!

Thought if better check things out here! Thanks to Dolores and Michelle for keeping it active :)
Trying to decide how many trips around the ship to make and how many gifts to give. Too many ideas! I need room to pack clothes too!

Hey folks.

Just checking in to say that my two girls (8 and 11 when we sail) and I will be on board and ready for a relaxing week. If our previous Disney cruise is any indication, I'll probably be abandoned, but I could use some relaxing too :)

First cruise as a single dad, but I'm sure I'll make it through :)

Hi guys! I'm hoping we will be joining you for the April 26 cruise. My husband occasionally works on the ships and if he is booked for this cruise our twin daughters (who are 5 now, will be 6 at time of sailing) and I will hopefully tag along! It will be the first time on a classic ship for the girls and I, and if we get confirmation far enough in advance we will participate in the FE group. We live in Orlando and DH is in music production for the mouse. Fingers crossed that everything comes together!

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi everyone, First time "board-er"...second cruise. I'll try to figure out the abbreviations...but forgive me if I end up making up my own as I go along! My sister is getting married on board the cruise...YAY!!! There are 7 of us going...and are all super excited. We did a 4 day DCL Dream cruise 2 years ago...loved it and needed to do a 7 day trip...so here we are. Packing MUCH less this time...we've been "summer dress" shopping for the last year...between the dresses and bathing suits we should be good. We're also doing the CC 5K...even if it takes us an hour...we will finish it! Always looking for packing tips...only 117 more days!!
Ha ha...already had to change an abbreviation...it's my sister getting married...not my son!

Welcome to the new members... please let me know if you are interested in joining the FE exchange and I will update the post on page one...

Dolores

New here...I was wondering...Do you only do FE on the magic...I couldn't find one for the Fantasy...were doing back to back cruises in April and we would like to do the FE on both cruises...

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter