Madness In Wdw!

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
so last trip...we(me and Marissa and Kelly and then joined by Courtney) should have been illegal! lol we did all of this in one day!

MGM
went to BWV
went to CSR
went to EPCOT
went to MK
E-nite

LOL! we were together from about 10ish until midnight!

not to mention, I saw-
MARISSA GET KISSED BY CHIPMUNK AND GET HIT ON AS WELL! lol
we also danced on the little stage in Liberty Square
took pictures in the bathroom at Pecos Bills and were LOUD

I'll let Marissa tell some more stuff now! lol

LOL!!!

Now this is something funny...Jules smuggled her soda into the Magic Kingdom from Epcot. She was all shady, hiding it in her bag going through security! But poor Jules, while we were watching the fireworks it EXPLODED all over her. Looked like someone had an accident LOL. And she bought a new drink, and babied this one, hiding it in the bushes in Tomorrowland while we did rides :teeth:

OMG I HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT!! yeah it exploded from the bottom...it got on my jeans

OH YEAH HERE'S ANOTHER!
on Splash, we all hid our eyes in the picture, it was funny. Marissa and Kelly were in front and got REALLY wet! as we are getting off the ride we are saying random stuff-"OMG FEEL MY SHORTS THEY ARE SOAKED" but the best was when I walk by the cute CM and go-"it's still wet where I peed on myself"(not really...where my drink exploded!) and he looked at me liek I was crazy!

and then we were walking by the bathroom and this lady goes-excuse me and we all turned around and there were these 2 teenage boys and they thought we were looking at them and they go-"what? do i look like a ride or something?" i almost went MATRIX-STYLE on them! like we were actually looking at them! (and technically...if we were looking it would have been an ATTRACTION not a ride)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter