• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Made our ADRs this morning :)

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Super stoked I made our ADRs this morning. Im on EST and was up at 4:15am so I could get ready for work and be ready by 5:45. I logged on at 430 just to make sure I wasnt going to have any issues using my cell and not my lap top and I was able to make our 1st adr at 430 am. I have no clue why but we are checking out of Disney Hilton Head Nov 19th and checking into Disney Saratoga Springs on Nov 19th checking out Nov 27th then checking onto Disney dream merrytime cruise :)
We were able to book in the following order
Nov 19th Turf Club dinner at SSR
Nov 20th Ohanas Breakfast
Nov 21st Tusker House which I hope to turn into ROL dining soon
Nov 22nd Garden Grill
Nov 23 thanksgiving Minnies Holiday Dine
Nov 24th BOG lunch Ohanas Dinner
Nov 25th Mickeys Back Yard BBQ
Nov 26th we plan on pool hoping over to Vero Beach and checking out vero for the day (already cfmd with DVC we are allowed)
Then checking out Nov 27th and checking into Disney Dream Merrytime cruise :)

I also have a free certificate from House of Blues good for 2 drinks 2 dinners 2 apps and 2 desserts I need to use and cant find any reservations for lunch or dinner in the time I need so waiting to hear back from the manager to see if he can reserve it for me.
Super excited I was able to get the places we wanted. It took about 45 minutes this morning except I had to call disney dining for Mickeys bbq and that hold time was 52 minutes. Now time to plan our counter services :)

Sounds like a great line up - so fun! I need to read more about the Minnie Holiday Dine and the ROL package - I'm interested in both of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter