Made my own luggage tags

scrapbookmommy

Mouseketeer
I used baseball card holders to make luggage tags for our upcoming trip. I used my Cricut and the Mickey Font cart for the shapes and lettering. Punched a hole in the baseball card holder with my Cropadile and inserted a ring to use to attach to our bags.

luggage-tag-1.jpg

luggage-2.jpg

luggage-tag-3.jpg

I used baseball card holders to make luggage tags for our upcoming trip. I used my Cricut and the Mickey Font cart for the shapes and lettering. Punched a hole in the baseball card holder with my Cropadile and inserted a ring to use to attach to our bags.

luggage-tag-1.jpg

luggage-2.jpg

luggage-tag-3.jpg
That is to cute and a great idea... when we got off our last cruise someone took one of my bags:sad2: I did finally get it back but what a pain.

I love these!:goodvibes Where did you get the card holders?

I bought them at a crop from a vendor but when he ran out later in the day and someone wanted more he told us they where simply baseball card holders. Since then I have spotted them in a big package pretty cheap at WM with the baseball cards and other collector cards.

Last thing I need is another craft project. But I'm so making some. Now I'm wondering if the id badge holder things you get at Staple's could work too. They're so much more fun than my standard tag.

luggage-tag-1.jpg

luggage-2.jpg

luggage-tag-3.jpg

These are so cute. I am going to have to copy you.

Absolutely too precious! Such a great idea! I am going to try to make something similar for our trip. Great inspiration!

Brilliant! I am SO stealing that idea!

The little badge holders at staples are EXPENSIVE. I had an idea for a pocket scrapbook for a new grandma, using the ones I'd saved but there weren't enough of them. Maybe these card holders are another option.

hmmm do you think these card holders could hold the KTTW cards on a LO??

I made mine today!!!

IMG_1594.jpg

I am SUCH a copy cat!!!! These were just to cute not to re-create. I bought the baseball card sleeves at Walmart - they keep them behind the register with the cigerettes - for $2.50 a pack of 35.

I just love them!:lovestruc

I made mine today!!!

IMG_1594-2.jpg

I am SUCH a copy cat!!!! These were just to cute not to re-create. I bought the baseball card sleeves at Walmart - they keep them behind the register with the cigerettes - for $2.50 a pack of 35.

I just love them!:lovestruc

Very cute! Did you have to drill a hole in the sleeves for the ring?

These are so neat! I may have to steal your idea!;) TY for sharing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter