Made my ADR's today - quick question

MHSweb79

DIS Veteran
I made my ADR's today and got pretty much everything I wanted, quite close to the times I askef for (including LeCellier!) but could not get 'Ohana on our 25th anniversary any time earlier than 8:55 p.m., which is just not suitable for my DH, who is wide awake by 4 a.m. and pretty much out of steam by 9pm.
The very nice CM got me Kona Cafe instead, at a very convenient time. My dilemma now is: Should I keep trying for 'Ohana or stick with Kona? I've never been to either, except the character breakfast at 'Ohana, so I don't know how they compare.

i would keep trying for Ohana-- last year we could not get ohana till 9:45pm we took it but it was too late--- so we decided to call for the heck of it the day we wanted to eat there and ended up with a 6:30pm ressie!! it was delicious!! just keep trying:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter