Made it to OKW!!(Lots Of Pictures Included)

Minnie J

Disney isn't ready for Minnie J Baby!!
WE arrived and everyone was so nice when checking in. When we got to Room 1123 we noticed a damp pool smell in there. I did my bedbug check around the couches and beds. I then noticed stains on the floor so I called the front check in to ask if we could be moved. They were so polite in everything and said,"Sure, just come to the front desk and we'll be glad to give you new keys.

The stains that were visible

So after we finally found our room my batteries go dead. So I waited to change them out to check out the room, do bedbug check and check out the view. I must say I am in LOVE with the old furnishing!! I never thought I would say that but its really airy and light feeling in here. I love the colors and everything. The view is AMAZING!!! Its even better than the Golf course view even though if I would have gotten a golf course view it would have done just fine also!!

View from the right

View From the left

View in the center Just lovely!!

You guys can see I did the bedcheck first

I also Dont think we have neighbors so that when the kids go to sleep me and hubby can have some quiet time to ourselves on the porch:cloud9: If you guys want pictures of anything else I'll be checking in later:woohoo:

I love OKW! Have fun and definitely leave some time to kick back and get some down time. It's one of the best places to do so! :goodvibes

Nothing compares to relaxing on a balcony at OKW. I hope you enjoy your stay there.

Is this your first time to OKW. If it is then make sure you ask a CM at the HH what is so special about the light house. Your staying at my favorite resort. Enjoy your trip.

interesting
that you said no neighbors...my relatives stayed in a 2 br last vacation (GG) and they literally saw very very few people anywhere....not really a good match as far as resort "feel" they wanted, said it was way too relaxed and not enough "Disney" but they did love the space the 2 br afforded.............
Have a great time.............:wizard:

Is this your first time to OKW. If it is then make sure you ask a CM at the HH what is so special about the light house. Your staying at my favorite resort. Enjoy your trip.

Thank you for this information!! We are first timers here and tomorrow will be close to another free day so we'll have time to do that!! I love OKW!!
interesting
that you said no neighbors...my relatives stayed in a 2 br last vacation (GG) and they literally saw very very few people anywhere....not really a good match as far as resort "feel" they wanted, said it was way too relaxed and not enough "Disney" but they did love the space the 2 br afforded.............
Have a great time.............:wizard:

I saw some people in the pool just now but not many like it would be in the summer summer time..I'll be taking pictures of the crowd levels on Saturday!!:laughing:

Looking forward to your trip report. We will be returning to The World next year and we need to stay in a villa with a full-size kitchen and I am trying to figure out which resort to choose.

I'm heading there in Dec for my first OKW trip and would love to see pics of the pool and HH. Thanks for the ones you posted, they were great. I can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter