Made ADRs today. Space 220 Easier to Get than Ohana.

ekatiel

DIS Veteran
Surprisingly, Space 220 had availability at better times than Ohana dinner when I made my ressies this morning. We ended up with a 9:40 pm Ohana dinner on 7/1 and a 6:40 pm Space 220 Ressie on 7/4. I checked Ohana for 7/2, 7/3, 7/4, and 7/5 and ressies are all around 9pm or later, too. Crazy.

I was shocked too. Ohana had no availability for our entire trip (7 days). I was able to find Space 220 for lunch and dinner at decent times though.

I almost felt guilty not taking any of the Space 220s that kept popping up. We don't exactly have any desire to eat there just for the novelty of it but I was surprised how many popped up.

That's really interesting. When I made my ADRs for my May trip I saw a TON of Ohana dinner reservations available (for prime dinner times as well, not just 4 pm or 9 pm). Meanwhile the only time I ever saw Space 220 was on my check out day. Same with Topolino's and it was for breakfast on check out day. I was so tempted to grab an Ohana dinner but ultimately didn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter