Mad Hatter Cake

lea007

Mouseketeer
Hi All

Can any of you past brides tell me how much extra you would have to pay if you went with a 2 tier mad hatter cake rather than one of the cakes in the escape package.

thanks

We are having the 3 tier mad hatter cake and it was quoted in our BOE at $1030.00...so my guess is it would be a little less that than.

The price of a 2-tier Mad Hatter cake is $450 (+ tax and service charge), and in the past they have counted the cake in the Escape package as a $200 credit toward any upgraded design. So you would just pay the difference. :thumbsup2

so am i right in thinking then you just pay the $250 plus tax difference (sorry for being thick) its just we asked our planner the other night and she said the mad hatter cake was $900 normally but it went down to 500$ plus tax if you take the cost of the cake off the escape package which to us still seemed alot for 2 tier cake. I was questioning whether she heard me right and may of thought i said 3 not 2 tier.

Anyone had one recently that is an escape bride?

I think she may not have understood that you want a 2-tier Mad Hatter Cake. Officially, the standard Mad Hatter cake is 3 tiers, and it is $980 (all the prices I'm giving you are from the most recent cake pricing sheet). Any other number of tiers is the exception, so you need to specify that or they'll think you want the 3-tier.

So you would pay the difference between the credit they give you for the standard Escape cake and the $450 2-tier Mad Hatter, plus tax and service charge. It's interesting that, from what she told you, they will double the standard credit to apply to the pricier cake... scratchin'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter