MA DISers Heating Oil

HelloChum

Mouseketeer
Any Massachusetts DISers used or heard of Mass Energy Consumers Alliance for home heating oil? If you're a member, were you happy and did you find that you did save money? Thinking of joining this year after paying incredibly high prices last summer to lock in a rate.

Just looking for any feedback on the program...positives...negatives...red flags...etc.

Thanks!!

I'm not from MA,but RI. I'm pretty sure that I called him (it's open to RI residents too) I requested an application but never received it. I was also told I qualify for 100 gallons of oil, but again never recieved any paperwork. In the meantime I qualified for another RI program so didn't follow-up.

thought i would bump this up to see if anyone had any feedback...their website says that there is no income requirements...so i take that as any income bracket is permitted to participate...it also says that their customers saved 26 cents per gallon last heating season!!

Just hoping for some feedback from DISers who may have used this...their website is www.massenergy.com

thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter