Luxury sportscar rentals near WDW?

Interpol

Mouseketeer
Any recommendations for a good place that rents luxury sportscars (i.e., Ferrari, Lamborghini) by the hour or by the day near WDW?

I rented a Ferrari F430 for a few hours in Las Vegas once and had a blast. Hoping to do something similar in Orlando this May.

I don't think so - keep your fingers crossed that a DISer whose screen name start jlewis reads your post. I don't know if he was successful, but he had the same question a few months ago.

You can also Google "luxury car rental Orlando", or look for dealers in the area - they may offer rentals (but not for just a few hours, more like at least a day at a time).

Thanks. I took your advice and found a few places:

http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/miami/exotic-car-rental-florida.htm

This place has a nice selection of Ferraris and Lamborghinis. They even offer a Saleen S7 for $2750/day, which is a good rate. The only thing is, they're based south of Orlando and charge a $400 delivery fee.

This company actually looks really good:

http://www.xoticdreamcars.com/wpb-exotic-rental-fleet.php

Ferrari 360 Modena for $850/day, includes 125 miles usage, or an F430 Spyder for $2150/day.

Anyone have any experiences renting from either of these 2 places?

wow...a ferrari. DH would love that. Too much money for those fancy cars.
I was happy with the Jaguar we rented through Hertz at PBI (West Palm Beach).

That will be my next car. A pretty Jaguar.

Yes, I'm hoping it'll be a treat for me and the wife. We will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary while at WDW and I figure going out to dinner in a Ferrari or Lamborghini will be a little more special than the Porsche I tool around in now. :)

PM jlewisinsyr and he should be able to advise you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter