Luxury car from National...........question

cara loves the poly

DIS Veteran
We are arriving in Ft. Myers for 5 days before heading over to Disney. So, we rented a car. I reserved a luxury. Are there usually a lot of cadillacs to choose from, it said cadillac DTS or equilivant. My husband really wants the cadillac, just wondering what the chances are. TIA! We rented from National.

Chances are pretty good, most of the luxurys are Caddys. DTS, STS, CTS.
I think a Chrysler 300C is a lux.

Why not just call the location you're renting from and ask them? They would know better than anyone I would think.

We used to always end up with the Buick Park Avenue when they had those as luxury cars. Now it seems like we get the Chrysler 300C, even once ended up with a Toyota Avalon which I don't really think should be a luxury car. As far as the MCO location goes, we've rarely actually gotten a Cadillac in the past 10 years.

We used to always end up with the Buick Park Avenue when they had those as luxury cars. Now it seems like we get the Chrysler 300C, even once ended up with a Toyota Avalon which I don't really think should be a luxury car. As far as the MCO location goes, we've rarely actually gotten a Cadillac in the past 10 years.

Thanks for your reply! We are actually flying into Ft. Myers, so maybe we'll have a better chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter