Lunch times at BOG?

Jax1023

DIS Veteran
I'm planning a last minuteish trip for January and although I would love a BIG dinner ADR, I have yet to get one. I plan to keep trying!

Anyway, at the very least we plan to eat there for lunch.

What is the latest time we can have lunch? I'd like to be a late lunch/ early dinner after crystal palace in the morning!

Thanks!

Hi! I was just on the phone with Disney Dining as I read this, so I asked them about the hours for lunch at Be Our Guest :-) Lunch is from 11:00am- 2:45pm. Have a great trip!

I'm planning a last minuteish trip for January and although I would love a BIG dinner ADR, I have yet to get one. I plan to keep trying!

Anyway, at the very least we plan to eat there for lunch.

What is the latest time we can have lunch? I'd like to be a late lunch/ early dinner after crystal palace in the morning!

Thanks!

Maybe we'll see you there! We're going on the exact same day according to our tickers. We also have been checking online for a dinner ADR, but can't get one. I think lunch will be enjoyable as well, so we're planning to do that. Thanks for asking the hours. On a side note, we're taking our son (will be 5 months the day we leave) for his first trip too. We're hoping it'll be quieter so we can take it easy with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter