Lunch or dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern?

We prefer lunch. The only thing available is the turkey dinner if I remember correctly. Check the menu on Allears.net

Lunch you can select from the menu and get a choice of desserts. Dinner is served family style with salad, green beans, Stouffers stuffing, Stouffers mac and cheese, beef turkey, pork brisket and mashed taters. The dessert last time we did dinner was an apple crisp with ice cream I believe. We prefer the lunch over the dinner.

I really enjoy lunch there. It's not much more expensive than counter service and its a nice break from the parks and a fun experience.

We like lunch better because you can get the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake and you can't get it at dinner.

My family also likes lunch at LTT. The Colony Salad and Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake are our favorites.

We just had lunch there the other day for the first time. My daughters both had the Pilgrim's Feast, hubby had the pot roast and I had the salad. We all enjoyed our meals very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter