Lunch hours

jcanary

3 generations at WDW, thank you DVC!
I want to go to a restaurant with the lunch voucher and I have found that the lunch hours are until 3. Can I use this lunch voucher as long as I am sitted by 3? I don't know the restraints on these. It will be the first time I used these for someplace other than RFC. Thanks in advance.:Pinkbounc

Yes, as long as you are seated by 3 you will be able to use them. Just make sure you let them know ahead that you are planning to use them if you are arriving close to 3pm so they won't give you any hassel.

You need to know the lunch hours for the restaurant where you want to eat. I called the PS 800# and just asked them to read lunch hours to me for each restaurant I wanted to consider, so that I could include it on the single 8.5 x 11 sheet that I use for reference in my wallet.

Examples:
Concourse Steakhouse lunch runs around 12-2
Teppanyaki Room serves from 12 - 3:45
Le Cellier 12-3
GF Cafe 11:45 - 2:30
Al Fredo 12-4:15

This gave me a lot of scheduling room to consider early lunches for breakfast and late lunches for early dinners.

Teppanyaki room was even nice enough to allow us to use them a little later when our planned reservation was delayed while waiting for a party to join us (they were late arriving from the airport - we were at the restaurant on time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter