Lunch hours & options?

ShyMiss

Mouseketeer
I tried to search for this several times w/ no luck. What are the hours & options for lunch (on the Dream)? We have late dining but we won't have an assigned time for lunch will we? Do we just drop by somewhere (what are our choices) for lunch around 2:30, for example?
Thanks in advance.
Search kept giving me a "the random answer provided was incorrect." message. :confused3 lol

I tried to search for this several times w/ no luck. What are the hours & options for lunch (on the Dream)? We have late dining but we won't have an assigned time for lunch will we? Do we just drop by somewhere (what are our choices) for lunch around 2:30, for example?
Thanks in advance.
Search kept giving me a "the random answer provided was incorrect." message. :confused3 lol

Lunch is usually served upon boarding which starts about 12:00 noon. Since the Dream is so new this may vary a bit...but Cabana's on the pool deck will be open for lunch. On the Magic & Wonder Parrot Cay is also open for lunch but I have not heard yet (or missed it) if one of the other dining rooms on the Dream such as Enchanted Garden will be serving embarkation lunch. I would think they would need another venue for lunch with so many passengers. But, 2:30 may be cutting it close for lunch in one of the dining rooms if it is offered.....on the M&W Parrot Cay closes at 2:30 for lunch and only the buffet upstairs is open. The buffet are not open continually...they will have to close at some point and the then the fast food locations would be your only option. Room service may be an option.

MJ

MJ

It seems that on the Dream there will only be buffets for lunch. I'll sure miss the full service option if this is true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter