Lunch at Citywalk timing

HollyMD

DIS Veteran
So I know Citywalk is just RIGHT THERE from USO and IOA, an easy walk. But how much time will we be wasting if we chose to take the time to walk to Coty Walk for lunch each day and back? Is it worth it to take that time, or we would just be wasting too much? TIA!

The nice part about CityWalk is that it is very close to both parks. So it is very easy to leave parks go to lunch there then go back into parks if you want.

It depends on if you are going during busy times.

My best guess would be about two hours. This includes walking out of park, eating then back into park.

There are some nice restaurant choices in the parks also.

I agree with @Robo56
We typically go during the "slow seasons" and stay at RPR with express passes. We find it more relaxing to head to City Walk during lunch to eat. Not only are the wait times almost non-existent but we have found the pricing to be similar to the standard quick service burger in the park. Quality of food at city walk is much better than most of the quick service burger places in the parks.

Another thing to consider if you are worried about the time to walk back to City Walk. Toothsome and Hard Rock are so close to the park that they could almost be considered inside the parks.

We did notice pricing at most city walk places being similar to the quick service place in the parks and figured better food at similar prices had to be a win. One of the main reasons we are considering walking over! Thanks much!

We usually start the morning in one park, have lunch at citywalk and finish the afternoon and evening in the other park.
Like others have said, we find prices at citywalk very reasonable. The last time our family of three ate at the Simpsons food court, it came to over sixty dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter