Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table

We really enjoy CRT lunch. I am a fan of Major Domo's Pie, and my husband had something different every time, and says everything is fine except the fish.

add my opinion, but it seems to line up with everyone else's. Between my wife and myself we have had the salmon, pork tenderloin and Major Domo's Favorite Pie. (The menu has not really been changed all that much over the years.) While we liked the pork and salmon, both of us get the Major Domo. It's like an upscale shepherds pie to me.

We went to CRT for lunch last year and loved it! I thought the food was great and it was a wonderful experience.
If you're going to do lunch there, you should make your reservation for 12--you'll be one of the first seated-we got lucky last year and got the best table there (the one in the middle of the windows with the great view of everything outside)--it was great!

I hate to do it, but I have to disagree with most of the posting made re the Royal Table.:guilty: However, while I would NOT have missed the opportunity to enjoy a lunch there, the food was not good at all. In fact, I believe my exact description at the time was that it tasted like cat food (oh and I dont even like the smell of cat food).

I hate that this is my response, but I had to give you my honest opinion.:laundy:

We just went to CRT for lunch. I had the salmon and rice pudding... the fish was good and the dessert was excellent. I thought the kids' meals were a cut above the rest, too. My girls both had chicken nuggets, but they were all white meat (not the reconstituted kind you get most other places), plus mashed potatos (red skin), green beans (not canned) and salad. And the setting can't be beat!

I wanted to do lunch here but the only thing even remotely appetizing to me is the major domo's pie, and someone posted the recipe awhile back and it listed mushrooms as an ingrediant :sick: SO now I don't know what to do. I can't just pick them out. There too gross and slimy.

I absolutely HATE mushrooms and if they are in Major Domo's pie I didn't even notice them. I love that dish. We love lunch at CRT!

Is it just me??? I don't see the lunch menu... just the Lunch "drink menu".

Do they still have the herb-crusted pork tenderloin w/ mustard cheese grits???? :scared:

Can anyone tell me whats on the chefs appetizer plate? Just curious as there are some allergy concerns

I'm going to be a dissenter. We did not like lunch at CRT at all. We had the Major Domo Pie and it just wasn't good at all. DS' kids' meal was so small that we had to buy him something else to eat almost as soon as we left.

Now breakfast is really good. We love the french toast and the pastries.:goodvibes

We're having lunch at CRT in July and I already know that Major Domo's pie is mine! YUMMY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter