luggage

sunshineNJ

DIS Veteran
Are there any restrictions on how much luggage you can bring on the Dream? I assume one checked bag and one carry on per person at least. Thanks:)

Are there any restrictions on how much luggage you can bring on the Dream? I assume one checked bag and one carry on per person at least. Thanks:)

They will send you two luggage tags for each person but if you need more you can get them from the porters or if you check in at the airport. There are no restrictions on the number of carry on items you bring. Just remember the carry ons must fit through the scanners just like the airport and if you board early you have to carry them until your room is open.

sunshineNJ said:

They provide you with two luggage tags (checked) per person. We had more and the porters provided additional at the port at no charge. Not sure if that is policy, but it was our experience.

PrincessShmoo said:
And remember, whatever you bring onboard must be stored in your room during the cruise.

:cutie:

We had plenty of storage for luggage under the bed. We stored some inside other empty luggage. We could have easily fit more under the bed..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter