Luggage transfer - Animal Kingdom Lodge to Dolphin

beachfan

Mouseketeer
Will Disney do this for you or is grabbing a cab the plan? I am spending three days at AKL and then heading over to the Dolphin for three days (Location, Location, Location!) Thanks beachfan

Will Disney do this for you or is grabbing a cab the plan? I am spending three days at AKL and then heading over to the Dolphin for three days (Location, Location, Location!) Thanks beachfan

Page 2 rescue.

ETA: Thanks @tjmw2727 !

Last edited:
Disney will transfer luggage to the swan and dolphin and the S/D will also transfer luggage to a Disney resort - we have done this many times in both directions. Keep in mind that your bags won't arrive until at least check in time but other than that I find it a great convenience. We pack a day bag that can fit in a locker or be carried, hit the park of the day and then return to the new resort after 4ish to check in, grab our bags from bell services and get settled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter