Luggage tags

Finally got ours for the Wish..! I was getting worried as folks on sailings after ours were getting them sooner all of a sudden and ours still had not shown up. Just 12 days to go!

I feel like we had the concierge key icon on our luggage tags the one time we sailed concierge on the Wonder...am I crazy?

I am also 80% sure our tags for Alaska were yellow
Haha I just blew up my own photo and … orangeView attachment 681141
Let's call that a yellowish orange! LOL.

You know, are the tags they give out at the port the same color? Because that's where I may be going wrong. That's the cruise we forgot our luggage tags (facepalm) and needed to use the tags at the port.

Finally got ours for the Wish..! I was getting worried as folks on sailings after ours were getting them sooner all of a sudden and ours still had not shown up. Just 12 days to go!

I feel like we had the concierge key icon on our luggage tags the one time we sailed concierge on the Wonder...am I crazy?
We just opened our tags for the Dream in concierge on Sept.12th and they are blue. The first thing my husband said was aren't they usually gold or different in concierge? I came on here to check. I guess that's a little touch that's gone away.

We just opened our tags for the Dream in concierge on Sept.12th and they are blue. The first thing my husband said was aren't they usually gold or different in concierge? I came on here to check. I guess that's a little touch that's gone away.
Isn’t the concierge room key gold rather than the light blue for the regular staterooms? Never sailed concierge, but I thought that some tablemates had gold room keys on one of our cruises.

Isn’t the concierge room key gold rather than the light blue for the regular staterooms? Never sailed concierge, but I thought that some tablemates had gold room keys on one of our cruises.

Yes, saw gold concierge key cards on the Wish recently and the Dream.

MJ

We sail on the Fanstasy on Sept. 17 - no tags yet.... Should I be concerned? Thanks!

When did you book. If you booked earlier than 30 days out they should come...probably this week. We book a lot of cruises closer to sail date so sometimes they come sometimes they don't but the ones where we booked far out have come in the mail.

MJ

When did you book. If you booked earlier than 30 days out they should come...probably this week. We book a lot of cruises closer to sail date so sometimes they come sometimes they don't but the ones where we booked far out have come in the mail.

MJ
We booked more than 30 days -- but it was a VGT, so we got a cabin assignment about a week or so ago. I'm hoping that's what the "delay" is. I'm also a planner and terrible at what I perceive as "last minute," so I'm sure that's affecting me right now. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter